Chapter 44

We are called  back into the counsel room. Kevin was now seated with Dorothy. They both looked like a mess. 
I was a different kind of mess and Ana was enjoying that to the fullest.
Vadissa, one of the female counsel spoke up.
"Apon the final debate the counsel has ruled. Alpha Kevin, you will be stripped of your title. You do not have a true luna therefor your offspring with Bianca Dorothy will not be able to carry the alpha gene. You will be banned from your pack for claiming a female who is not widowed or rejected without consulting the counsel or the former Alpha. You will not have any financial support from us or your pack. Your brother will take over affective immediately." Kevin is shaking in rage and Dorothy is now a crying mess.
"Queen Anastasia." Excal calls attention. "Blood must have blood, it is your choice what to do with their pup."
Ana stands up and stand right in front of Kevin and Dorothy. "Dorothy, for what you have done, I will never forgive you. Kevin, for killing our child, I hope you will live with that pain for the rest of your life. I will not harm in innocent child, raise the child right. Should I find out that the child is not treated right, I will kill you." Her voice got so dangerous at the end that Dorothy was beginning to shake uncontrollably. "Is this your wish Queen Anastasia, you do have the option to take the child." Excal says. "I am fully aware, but I cannot take a child away from its parents."
"Very well, the decision is final."
Kevin stands up and shouts. "Please, if...if I claim my true mate you'll give me my alpha position! Right!?"
He crazy bastard actually went there.
"It might have been possible had she not been claimed, but King Vladius is now her mate." Kevin growl and he prowled my way but before he could even touch me he was smacked into the wall by a growling, very angry Anastasia.
"You will not lay a hand on my mate!" She look dahm hot right now. The guards pick him up and restrain him. "Alpha Kevin you are stripped of your title and banished with your mate effective immediately." And they took him away.
I quickly engulf her tight against me, she was a shaking mess. "Calm down love." She calms down quickly, but her rage was still there. "I will take my queen to the room, we will join you for lunch later." I excuse us.

"I can't believe this is the kind of mate the moon goddess choose for me! All he cares about is the alpha position. Does he even love Dorothy?" Ana exploded when she reached our room. "I honestly can't tell you love." She falls on the bed. "The poor child, I should've insisted on taking it, but it still wouldn't be right. He deserves to be with his parents. I just have to keep an eye on the child. That is all."
I kiss her cheek. "We will figure everything out oky."
She smiled and tipped us over so she was now on top of me.
"We will, but right now I have a promise to fulfill to you." She says as she grinds on me and we moan, I could feel her soaking wet panties through my pants.
"Yes please my Queen."
This time she didn't toy as she got rid of her clothes as she was now naked, her beautiful breast on display for me.
"Do you want me?" She asked so innocently, her head tilted to the side.
"Yes my Queen."
"How do you want me?" She ask, slowly grinding her wet pussy on me.
"I want my dick inside your pussy!" I moaned out as she started playing with herself.
"I want you to ride me senseless!"
My shirt was ripped apart and my pants gone in an instant.
She slammed herself in me and we moaned. She didn't move yet, just took me in.
"Mmmm, I like your dick inside of me." She says and she started moving. Her juices creating enough lube for her to ride my dick.
"Fuck Ana." I hissed out as she kept a slow tempo.
"Mmmm, yes my puppy, so much pleasure isn't it?"
She now moves faster against me, her walls tightening around my dick.
"Yes! Fuck yes!" I scream, my hands want to grip her and pound her so bad.
She kept going up and down, sweat glistening on her skin as wel as mine.
Her body caved and I feel her breast pressed against me. I took one and sucked on it while playing with the other one.
"Oh Puppy, such a good boy." She moans, her body rapidly moving up and down at the speed that I am sucking her.
My dick twitched at her complementing me.
She got back up and arched her back, I thrust my hips up and she screamed.
"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"
My hands gripped her thighs as my breathing got more rapid.
"Fuck Ana my Queen!" Her hands now on my chest drawing blood as her nails scratch my body. Pure ecstasy!
"Leo!" She was just as close as I am.
"Cum with me!" She yelled and she sped up slamming herself so that I could go deeper into her.
"Yes!"
"Fuck!"
We cummed together and she falls on top of me, trying to catch our breath.
Her chin rest on my chest as she smiled up at me.
"I'll never get tired of that." She says and I smiled.
"Me neither." I flipped us around, she smirked, knowing full well what is going to happen next.
"Now my pet, I will punish you for making me wait so long for my release."
She giggled and kissed me.
"Punish me my king."
Believe me I did!

🌸🌸🌸

Anyone think of The 100 series with the 'blood must have blood' phrase?

It's Too Lateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें