Chapter 31

The man of the hour, the man that everybody hates!

Kevin

🌸🌸🌸

~Kevin~

He was relishing the feeling of being inside his mate. The tightness, the friction, he craved it! He craved her. "Kevin!" She moans as he ride her wave. "Kevin!"

"Kevin." I blink, realizing someone is calling me. I open my eyes to see Bianca. I had to hide the dissapointed that I was feeling. Why was I feeling dissapointed? Instead of dwelling on the feeling I pulled her on top of me and she squeaked. "Kevi!" She giggles once I assault her neck. "Mmm." I respond, to busy getting worked up with her body on me.
"I love you Kevin." Her voice said it so softly. Instead of answering her back I claimed her lips, slowly getting rid of her clothes to match what I am wearing, which in nothing. Once I am satisfied with my work I tip us around so she is under me and I wanted to have my way with her. I stroke her and she moans, "Mmm so wet for me already." I whisper and plunged into her with my length.

She is now sprawled out on our bed, very much out of breath. "Oh wow Kevin, that...ow wow, I don't know what to say." I smirk, liking the effect I had on her. "Amazing, I know." I say and she giggles. "Cocky bastard."
I take a shower and she kindly joined me, making it a much longer shower than normal.

"Alpha we need to confirm these dates." Gage, my beta says as I get into the office. "Alright let's get to it." I sit and see Gage smiling like an idiot. "Why do you look so creepingly happy?" If it was possible he only smiled more wider to the point that it almost scares me. "Jannet is pregant!" He jumps out of his seat, clearly to excited to sit down. "Congratulations Gage, I'm so happy for you guys. Send my regards to Jannet."
"Will do! Now you just need to get a bun in the oven so our kids can grow up together!" My wolf growls at the idea of having kids with Bianca. It's the first activity I had of him in a while. He totally ignores me. "We will see what the future holds Gage."
"Alright, see you later Alpha."
The moment he leaves I run for the bathroom, puking my guts out.
The blood that covered the inside of the toilet made my puke once more and more blood came out. My insides are burning and I feel so weak.
I try to stand up but I'm immediately met with the floor, it feels like someone is stepping on my chest.
Just what the fuck is wrong with me?

~Anastasia~

I was a complete mess today. "Beloved, everything will be fine, I promise." Leo holds my hand and kisses it. "Shouldn't we wait till after the wedding?"
My heart beats faster at the thaught of what we are about to do. "Relax Ana, I'll make sure you are calm and everything goes smoothly." I knew I could trust his words.
"Besides, he is every bit as emotional as your dad so better to do it now than to find out his only niece married without him." I purse my lips together. Dealing with a man similar to my father is not what I want to do. "I guess you are right, but we agree that we keep the rejecting a secret. No one needs to know, especially an Alpha king." 
My father suggested we tell the Alpha King, Lincoln, that I am his sister's daughter.
He told me how close my mother and her brother was and that he would be over the moon to know that he has a niece. After some thinking I agreed and Leo needed to do business there so I guess it is a win win. "But what if he hates me?"
"Then it is his loss for losing the opportunity to get to know such an amazing person."
I pout, but I had to smile.
"I hate and love it that you always know what to say to me." and on que he gives his dammed smirk.
The phone rings and I answer it.
"Hey how are things going?"
"Yeah?"
"Goodluck all the best for you."
And I end the call with Leo looking at me like he wants to know who called.
"No you will not know, but I'm just being a supportive friend, that's all." He frowns and pout and I burst out laughing. Oh the face!
"My love, you looked so terrible right now that you are just so cute!" I laugh and he lets out a hiss before he picks me up throws me on the bed, his eyes shining red as ever.
"Take that back!" He yells, the playfulness took over his face.
It only made me laugh more and before I knew it he was on top of me, nibbling my stomach, which might I add was very ticklish when he does that.
It made my laughter wheeze out till I felt out of breath.
"I don't think this is how you make a vampire Leo, nibbling me to death." I say between taking deep breaths and he chuckles.
"Awe, but it's so fun to do it." He kisses my neck and I hold back my moan. Neck kisses makes me absolutely weak.
"Leo don't start now, we need to go." He holds my hips with such a gentle grip as he gives another sensual kiss, trailing to dangerous territory, before letting me go.
"I guess it can't be helped, let's go before I ravage you." By the smirk he is giving me, I know I am beet red in my face.
Oh Leo, do you have any idea how much I love you?

🌸🌸🌸

Oeh, something is wrong with Kevin!
Who was Ana speaking to?

They are going to meet the Alpha King?
Any suggestions on how the meeting will go down?

Sorry for the long wait, and you'll be waiting again.
I'm busy moving and exams are on the way so my schedule is crazy at the moment, please be patient with the updates!