Chapter 11

It's been a two weeks after the loss of my baby and I'm feeling alot better. Leo made sure I got everything I need. "Get dressed we are going out." Leo storms in my room making me drop the book I was reading. "Leo you startled me, where are we going?" He was certainly in a rush because he himself was dressing so fast. "Surprise, now get dressing woman or I swear I will take you just like you are." That got me jumping, I really don't want people to see me in my pajamas. "Anything I should know that would help me choose an outfit?" I yell from inside my closet. You heard me, I have a walk in closet. I didn't want one, but Leo wouldn't listen. He says he wants only the best for me and nothing less and no matter how hard I argue, he doesn't change his mind. "Well no skirts or dresses." Alright doesn't make my job easier, but beats my usual wear. I settled on a pink jacket that Leo gave me and the rest I dressed in white. I quickly showered and dressed and when I walked out of the bathroom Leo was sitting in a chair looking handsome as hell. "Well don't you look beautiful my beloved." He takes me in his harms and gives me a gentle kiss. "I would say the same, you look quite handsome." He smirked and kissed my nose. "Let's get going I have got a big day ahead." He drags me down to the garage. And let me choose a car that we will be riding in.

{Their outfits}

{Their outfits}

With much conxideration I choose what Leo calls the SSC Tuatara. One of the fastest cars on the world. "You better drive fast I want to see how fast it goes!" I squealed as he helped me into the car. "Woman I swear you are more happy to be in this car than with me." He says and we speed off. "Maby." He frowns, "I should burn all the cars so only I can make you happy." He mumbles under his breath and I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry Leo, I like you alot." He glanced at me. "I like you alot too Ana."

"