Chapter 10

I was puking my guts out, pain was shooting through my body constantly. "Kevin are you alright?" My mother looks at me worried from the bathroom door. "Yeah, just a little sick thats all." My mother was still worried, werewolfs don't get sick. It does happen, but not often.
A knock from the front door alerts us. Who was here? We couldn't smell or hear him. I follow my father to the door who looks ready to attack whomever was on the other end of the door.
We open it to find a man dressed on a suit. He smelled like a human from up close. "How can we help you?" He didn't say anything, but the hatred in his eyes were very much visible when he looked at me. If confused me beyond believe, I don't know this guy from anywhere. He hands me a letter of some kind and ran off. "Get patrols to follow him!" My father oders. We needed to know how he got on our lands, it's clear that he is not human, but his scent was well hidden. Vampire maby? They always have tricks up their sleeve.
"What does the letter say honey?"
"I don't know mom, I have to open it first." I didn't recognize the hand writing. "I'm going to my room now." They didn't question me and let me be.

I sit at my desk chair and ripped open the letter, a scent evaded me that I recognized very well. I couldn't open the letter fast enough to see what the fuck is going on.

Dear Mate, I guess ExMate now

I accepted your rejection, I'm sure you felt it just like I did. I was really broken by this, but hey I can understand why you didn't want me. I mean why would you want an orphan girl like me when there is lots to choose from right?
I almost died you know, not that you really care.
I'm fine now.
I wish you all the happiness.

Anastasia

What the fuck? I didn't even know she was an orphan. I wonder is she is still there.
As fast as I could I make my way to the orphanage.
It was unusually quiet. "Mrs Thea?" I find her in the kitchen with tears in her eyes with a letter. "Oh Alpha, sorry." She wipes her tears away. "How can I help you?" I see how she puts the letter in her pocket. He didn't even know what he was doing here exactly. His wolf was going mad with the scent of his mate that was everywhere in this place. "I was just, uhm, checking up on you guys." She gives a small smile, but barely. "Thank you deary, we are all right, we are just a little bit down. One of our children got adopted and she was really someone special." She was telling only half of the truth, but I didn't bother further. My mind was far to distracted by my mates scent.
"Alpha we don't want to be rude, but today might not be the best time to visit us. The kids are not themselves." The sadness in this place was overwhelmingly sickening. "I'll visit another day." He walks out and comes face to face with Anastasia, well a picture of her on the wall. Seeing it made his wolf stirr and he rushes out. His wolf immediately took over as they run around trying to find her scent that just vanished. How does a scent just vanish?

He spent the whole day searching for her but didn't find anything. His wolf was exhausted and that is how he got control back. "Hey baby, where were you?" She kissed his lips passionately and he pulled her closer to him. His wolf was growling, not liking the fact that he is touching anyone else than his own mate. "I had to blow off some steam." He lied and she smiled. "I could've helped you with that." He picked her up and pushed her against the door. Smelling her arousal, "I still have some steam to blow off." He nibbles her ears and kiss her on her mark. "I'll gladly help you." He didn't think twice before he ripped her clothes and took out all his frustration out on her sweet sweet body.

🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for the short chapter😋🤭🙈 So how much do we hate Kevin? Do we hate the new mate?