Chapter 32

"Beloved calm down." I try to soothe Ana as we reach the Alpha King's Castle.
"I can't help it, I mean, the alpha king is my uncle. The Alpha King!" She throws her arms around. She's totally freaking out.
I grab her hands and hold them in mine. I look her directly in the eyes and I kiss her knuckles until she calms down.
Her eyes changing between blue and her fire eyes.
"Calm down Ana, no matter what, I'll be beside you. Now take a deep breath with me."
I inhale and she copies me.
"And relax."
I exhale and she follows my lead smiling at me. Every time I see her smile I am convinced that I have a heart. How else could she make me feel so wild that it feels my whole body is warming up.
"I love you Leo." I kiss her cheek, our eyes never breaking.
"I love you more and more Ana."
Our lips are so close to touching, I could almost feel her lips.
Sadly our moment was broken when the driver announced that we are at the entrance.
"Welcome Kind Vladius, Lady Anastasia, please follow me to the waiting room. The king will be with you in a moment." a guard greets and leads us the the waiting room.

Anastasia is nervously pacing back and fourth.
"What if he doesn't believe me?" Her eyes grow wide.
Before I could even answer the door burst open with the king looking distraught.
"Where is she?!" He yells, looking crazy while scouting the room.
"Lincoln?" I ask, but his eyes focused on Ana. Immediately I move closer to Ana incase things go south.
He slowly walks forward, Ana was frozen in her spot.
Lincoln was now right in front of her, his hands shaking as he reached up to cup Ana's cheek.
"You're not Jules." He mutters, his eyes going all watery.
He gulped, "My mind must be going crazy." His voive wavered.
"Are, are you Julianna's child?"
Ana's eyes went to meet me and I nod.
"I, I am."
He crashes into her crying.
"My sister's kin." He whispers as Ana stands there frozen, having no idea what to do with a crying king attached to her.
So she just let him cry.
"Forgive me child, what is your name?"
"Well my full name is Anastasia Bloom Aelfdene, but I've been known as Anastasia West until recently."
Just then someone else barges in, the queen, Luciana.
"My love what is wrong, I felt you through the bond?"
Lincoln joined Luciana."
"Luci, this is Juliana's daughter, Anastasia Bloom."
"Jules's daughter?" Luciana's eyes grew as she now directs her attention to Ana. Like Lincoln, she walked up to her and touched her cheek and gasped.
"Indeed, she is."
Lincoln stepped back with Luciana.
"Oky, calm down." Lincoln spoke to himself.
"Lisa bring refreshments!" Luciana yell.
"Let's all take a seat oky?"
With the grace of a queen she leads us to the lounge, the king looking close to passing out.

"Vlad what is the meaning of this? Why are you with her? Nevermind just start fron the beginning." Lincoln ask and I drape my arm around Ana.
I told him how I met Ana, minus the rejection and losing her baby.
"Oky so level with me, Anastasia, he is your mate, that much is obvious, so why haven't you mated or marked each other?"
Ana blushes, "Well, I'd like to wait till we are married and on top of that I wanted the counsel to take me serious in accepting me. I don't want them thinking that I get to be with him just because...you know."
"Hhhmmm,I see, I feel like you are holding back on me, but I won't intrude, I am still a stranger to you." Ana smiled in appreciation.
He seems to be already quite fond of her.
"So Stace, if I can call you that, did you win the counsel over?" Luciana ask, eyes wide with interest.
Ana smiled while looking at me.
"I sure did."
"Woaw! Really? Tell me all about it!" Luciana squealed and so Ana began to tell her the story of how she won over the counsel.
Lincoln and Lucianna hanged on her every word. They look like children who is being read a bedtime story.

"Stace you are absolutely amazing, I mean I have met the counsel and to let them agree to something is one task I would not face and here you are. Your mother would have been proud of you, she had that attitude around her that you have." Lincoln raves. I could see Ana smile, a smile that I recognized she gives when she thinks of her mother.
"Thank you Uncle." Yes she called him Uncle because he wouldn't accept anything else.
A knock disturbed the room and Lucianna lets them come in.
Two kids came in, one boy and one girl.
"Stace I'd like you to meet my children, the brooding, long, boy is my eldest and my successor, James Lincoln. Then my beautiful girl is Linanna. Children, this is my sister's child Anastasia."
Ana's eyes were wide as were the children, while I look confused.

"You're royal!" All three said at the same time.

"Sooo, let me get this straight." Lincoln begins, his two children smiling sheepishly.
"You two have been sneaking out to different packs." They nod, looking very guilty I might add.
"And then you met Stace at the orphanage." They nod again.
"And you've been friends for years." They nod again.
"And you concealed your aura so that she didn't know you were royal."
Once again they nod.
Lincoln took a deep breath, probably not to burst out in anger.
"I don't known if I should ground you or be proud of you two." Lincoln says while Lucianna is rubbing her hand on his back to keep him calm.
"Don't be mad Uncle, they wanted to know their people and the different packs without being royal to hold them back." Lincoln pouts, calming down in a considerable ammout.
Oh yeah he definitely has a soft spot for Ana.
"Yeah and besides, Lina's bodyguard chewed us out enough, made us suffer that was for sure." James growled and Linanna blushed, quickly looking away.
"Ah, I believe his name is Tristan? Good boy that man." Lincoln says, now completely off topic.
"Anyway Lincoln, the real reason why we are here is because Ana wanted to ask you something." I say to get them on topic. It was a long day, I am tired and want to retire to bed.
Lincoln looks at Ana and she gives a shy smile as she gets the invitations out.

"I

"I...I wanted to invite everyone to me and Leo's wedding." She says and hands each one an invitation.
Everyone smiled.
"Absolutely yes!" The whole family replied at the same time, freaking me out a bit.

"I can't believe James and Lin is actually my niece and nephew." Ana says as she gets into her nightgown. "The world is full of surprises."
She smiles and climbs on top of me, basically straddling me.
"Indeed it is my king." She says and slowly, she inched forward, our noses touching, "I love you Leo." She whispered and then her warm, soft lips met mine. I moaned and pulled her more closer to me. My hands trailed up her legs and I feel her shiver.
I tip us over and I look at her flushed face.
"I can't wait for to marry you my beloved." She gaspes when she feels me sucking on her neck.
"Neither can I, my king."

🌸🌸🌸

Thanks for the wait!

As a writer, I love it when you guys vote, but what makes me more happy is reading the comments.
It can really make my day and make me smile like an idiot.

So thanks to everyone who is voting and the people who comment❤️🌸❤️🌸

Believe it or not this story was originally 20 chapters long, but as I revised and published the story got only longer and I wanted to write more about everyone.
I'm really enjoy writing this book. 😊😊😊