Chapter 12

They are taken back by my statement. "I'm sorry, were you ever adopted?"
"No, I was never adopted, but I really didn't mind, I took care of the other kids since I was the eldest. When turned 16 I stayed there to help look after the children." I know they didn't know what to say, but atleast they know something about me. "Tell me about your daughter, if you'd be so kind?"
Paolo smiled again. I could see how he truly loves his daughter even though she is adopted. It makes me think of Lilly. I hope her new family treats her well, "She bas beautiful blond hair, cute blue eyes and plum pink lips."
Lenore chips in, she held the same emotion that Paolo had for the girl, "Oh and she loves blue and the piano, we've signed her up for classes. She is really improving alot faster." She sounds like someone I know. "She sounds absolutely beautiful." Leo says. The front door opens. "Ah she's here now." Leo smiled now, we were excited to meet Paolo and Lenore's kid.
"Mamma, Pappa I'm home!" That voice! The steps get closer and I didn't want to look. What are the odds of seeing her again? The girl runs to Paolo and Lenore and they give her a hug. She had a beautiful green dress on, a dress I knew very well. "We want you to meet our friends." She turns around and my whole world freezes. There is no denying it now. "CiCi?" I was in full tears now. "Lilly Dilly." She ran into my arms in a crying mess just like me. Everyone looks confused around us, but that didn't matter. I held onto Lilly with my life as I cradle her. "Have you been good?" Her teary face looks up at mine while I wipe her tears away. "I've been a good daughter, just like you told me." She smiles and I kiss her head. "Good." I stroke her hair, knowing it calms her alot. She then gives her big smile that I mossed so much and she jumps up and down.
"CiCi come watch me play the piano, I play twinkle little start almost as good as you now!" She tries to dragg me away, "Woaw there Lilly, go to your parents first." Who was looking highly confused right now. "Mamma, CiCi is the one who taught me the piano at the orphanage!" They seems surprised by this. "Wait, Anastasia you're a werewolf?" Paolo ask. I'm confused shouldn't they know from my smell? "Yes I am." and then he eyes Leo who was smiling sheepishly while scratching his head. "Surprise."
"What did you do to her? Is she here willingly?" Lenore scolds Leonard. He frowns, I wonder why they didn't smell me? "I will never take her unwillingly! How dare you!" He pouts and I laugh at his cute actions. How manly for a king, am I right? "I promise he didn't do it intentionally." They were mad now "So you did take her forcefully!" Leo scowls at me now. "No he saved me actually." I whisper and they quiet down. "But it's all fine, I'm here with him and I love Leonard." I said the words without even thinking and I paled. While Leo is shocked but smiling like a love puppy. "You love me?" I never told him I loved him, I was not ready but it just slipped out.
I realise now that I love Leonard, king of the vampires! So I did the only thing my mind allowed me to do and I ram away from him. "Ana wait!" He calls after me, but I run as fast as my werewolf body allowed. I think I was in the back garden now. The moon was in full view, lighting up the whole garden.
I couldn't even appreciate it because I was freaking out. What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if it was to quick? Oh gosh will he reject me too? The taught of him rejecting me broke me more than Kevin ever could. "Ana calm down, look at me." Leo appears and he presses me tight against him, stroking my hair while I was having a mental breakdown. Only his touch calms me down. He lifts my chin up and slowly kisses me. "Why did you run my love?" There was still tears comming from my eyes. I pushed my face back into his chest. Not wanting to look into his eyes. Eyes I grew to love. "Because I'm scared!" I rip away from and and turn my back on him. There was silence between us. "Of what love?" I could feel that he was just behind me, but he didn't touch me. 
"I am scared that you don't love me back! That you'll reject me." I embrace myself while taking deep breath. Confessing my feelings for the moon. "I love you, and being rejected by you will break me more than Kevin ever could!" I yell and sink to the ground in tears.

🌸🌸🌸

Some of you totally called it. It was little Lilly!