Chapter 2

"No D, I am not getting alcohol in my system. You know I hate it. Don't like the smell, the taste, the feeling after, nothing." 90% of the people are already wasted and the next Alpha has yet to show his face. The music was booming to loud and you couldn't hear people talking unless they screamed at you. You don't have any space to move and you feel so caged in. "Ahw come on Stacey, just once in your life." She hands me a shot. The look in her eyes told me that she was not going to stop until she gets me to drink. "Just one drink oky." She nodds her head excited and I take the shot. . .

How dump could I be,it's never just one drink. I may be just a little bit drunk. "Ladies and Gentlemen the hour that we all have been waiting for, I give you or soon to be Alpha, Kevin!" Loud cheers came from everyone, I was getting nervous and I couldn't explain why. My wolf Sapphire, was getting more wrestless, but she wouldn't tell my why.
I was dancing with Dorothy and I swear I could feel someone looking at me, but when I look around I see nothing but drunken wolves.
Ignoring the feeling I just keep on dancing and Dorothy kept giving me shots even if I refused she forced them down.

~Kevin~

I was staring at her, my discust was just rising, but my wolf's, Drake, feelings of lust are raising, the way her body moved with her black hair swinging along with her. How could it be her? She's a dahm nobody, how can she lead a pack beside me? "Yo man, what's with your face?" My beta Grant ask. He's been with me on training. "There is nothing wrong with my face, it's my face after all."  He just hands me my drink, "Dude, this is some strong shit, what did you give me?" He just smirks, "Nothing much." The next thing I know I am heading over to her, my whole body moves but I try to stop myself, but with me intoxicated gives my wolf a great opportunity to take control. The sweet smell of rose and mint evades my nose and it urges my wolf even more. I was so close to her now, my hands found her hips and she froze. I know she was feeling what I am feeling, the sparks that is running through our bodies by just sheer contact. I pressed her tight against my body. "Hey there mate, I've been watching you for some time now." She turns around and her beautiful blue green eyes meets mine and I swear my breath hitched. Drake was fighting to get out. "So it's you who I have been feeling the whole time." She says with a smile. I could hear she was drunk as well.
Swaying along with the music together now, I couldn't get myself to let her go, the mate connection is so strong that Drake took over and all I could do was watched what he do. (The rest is going to be in Drake's actions NOT Kevin's)
"Let's go somewhere we can talk." She nodds her head and I knew exactly where I wanted us to go. 'Drake, what the hell are you doing!?' I lead her upstairs. She giggles and I am so happy to have found my mate.
'What we should do when we see our mate Kevin.'
'Don't you dare!' I ignored Kevin and lead my mate up the my room. She is so beautiful, I can't believe that I am so lucky to have her. She giggled all the way, it's so cute.
Once the door closes I give her small kisses on her neck and she moaned and giggled. "How is it to be nice and ticklish at the same time." She is so sweet. "Bet you're glad you are mated to an Alpha, hmm?" It's common that females have an attraction to higher power males. "You, you're what?" Her eyes grew wide and she takes a step back, but my reflexes were to fast. I held her tight and claimed her lips, I felt her melt in my arms while we savor our kiss. I hear Kevin in the back of my mind, but I won't let him get control. Our kiss got more passionate and before we know it I felt us on the bed. "We need to stop." She moaned between our kisses. I growl at the taught about her leaving us and I knew what I had to do. I kissed her along her neck till I reached a certain spot. 'Drake don't you dare!' She arched her back and her moan only fueled me on. With one last kiss I sink my canines into her skin. She screamed of pain and my heart broke at knowing that I caused her pain, but soon her body relaxed into mine and I knew her body accepted my mark.' How dare you!' My body felt like it was on fire from marking my mate and passion overtook us. "I... I don't..."
"Shhhh mate, it's oky." Her eyes looked up at mine, the uncertainty in her eyes was clear, but I shut her up with a kiss. 'No don't you take it any farther Drake, don't you dare!'
His voice was clear, but the feeling of my mates body against mine felt so good. I wanted her to be mine! "I'm..." I kissed her, "Sshh no need." Still covered with lust from my mark she kissed me. Her clothes quickly got off her, I needed to feel her skin against mine. "I don't..." She moans when I pushed myself inside of her. Tears flowing from her eyes. "Sshhh, I'll take care of you mate."

He could never have known the ending and his promise that was about to be broken, but even if he did. Could he change it?