Chapter 29

@redhead913
Thank you!
Enjoy the chapter guys!

🌸🌸🌸

The counsel really accepted me and I was on cloud nine. It had been two weeks since they know of my true identity. Not one of them treated me different because of that and for that I am glad.
Right now I am on a mission and that was to find Leo. He seems to be missing and it is pissing me off.
"Warren!" I yell as I see him across the yard. His head snaps to me and smiles. "West how are you?" He still calls me West and I don't mind one bit. It's kind of like a nickname now.
"Fine thank you. Have you by any chance seen that king of yours?"
"Hhhmm, I believe I saw him going into town. Something about art?" I roll my eyes, what is he up to?
"Thanks Warren, see you later!"
I get ready to go into town, "Miss where are you going?" Harold yells behind me.
"Into town to find that wonderful king of yours who seems to be missing in action today."
"I see, well let's get you into town."

"So we are going to all the art shops?" Harold ask, very confused.
"Yes."
The hunt for Leo was unsuccessful, no one has seen him. Not on the streets or in art shops.
"Miss, maby we should go home, he might be there already."
I huff in frustration.
"Finneeee."
So we went home.
I find a maid so I stop her, "Have you seen the king perhaps?" She frown. "Mmm no Miss, last I heard he was in the kitchen."
"Thanks."
I go the the kitchen to find them prepping for tonight's dinner, but no Leo in sight.
"Cook, have you seen the king." I ask and he thinks while stirring some sauce that smells amazing.
"He was here a few moments ago to discuss the menu for tonight then he mumbled something about plates and then rushed off again. To where I don't know Stacy." I groan in frustration. "Thanks Cook!"
Why must his scent be everywhere? It would me much easier to track him the the whole place didn't smell like him. I give up to search for him. I'll just ask him another time I guess. I am already way to pissed on this whild chase just to find him!

My afternoon was spend with Lilly, she popped up with Paolo, saying he had a meeting to go to. So naturally I said yes.
The sun was setting when a maid rushed into the room with a letter addressed to me.

Dear Ana, my Beloved

I hear you have been looking for me the whole day, I must apologize for that but I had important matters to attend that that cannot be stalled any longer.

But I left you something in your room.

Love
Your Leo

I know I have a stupid smile on my face as I rush to my room. I am upset that he had important matters to attend today, but what can you do. He is a king.
When I reached my room I squealed.
On the bed lies a dress that I liked in one of me and Leo's shopping trips. On it was a letter and I definitely didn't waste time to open it.

My Beloved

Yes I saw you eyeing this dress, so naturally I had to buy it for you. I would give you the world if I could.
Get yourself ready, Tina, will be with you in one hour.

Yours
Leo

Yours Leo