Chapter 37

If you don't want any smut scene, just don't read this chapter or the next two to three chapters 🤣🤭😬

Mature content the whole chapter through!

I'm sure this is like rated 18+
knowing people it'll be 16+
But regardless of your age, don't read if you're not comfortable with it.

You have been warned.

🌸🌸🌸

~Ana~

"Ana?" He whispered in my ear, our naked bodies touched each other.
"Yes Leo?"
He pulls up and looks me in the eyes, his red orbs shining brightly in the dark room. There was nothing more handsome than him.
"I am going to devour you endlessly tonight."
Oh mamma, I feel myself getting hotter by the second.
"Then by all means, do it my Husband."
He took a shaky breath, "I'm so conflicted, I want to take you slow, savor each part of you for hours and hours, but I want to fuck you fast and senseless so you'll forget your name and scream mine over and over again." He whispered as he nibbled all along my neck.
I feel my body shake with anticipation, my core already ready and wet for him.
So I pulled him against me, my lips meeting his. My hands snake through his hair, slightly pulling it and he groans. Our tungs fighting and exploring each other.
His hands travel to my sides and softly teased their way down. He lifts his body just a bit and I feel how he touched me.
"Fuck Beloved, you are so wet for me." He mumbled as he devoured my neck while rubbing on my core.
"Only for you Leo." I moan as he plunged two fingers inside of me.
"Fuck, so tight for me." He started moving his fingers in and out. I couldn't hold back my moans.
"Leo please." I moaned again, his fingers needed to be replaced.
"Please what my wife?" He whispered while nibbling my ear, kissing just beneath it and I arched in pleasure. I did not know I was that sensitive over there.
"I'm going to abuse this spot my beloved." He smirked when he saw my reaction to it.
"Oh all the places I have yet to discover on your beautiful body."
His words made my clench my thighs together, that didn't last long as he opened them. His face moving away from me and down to where I desperately needed him.

~Vlad~

I really wanted to go slow with her, our first time together, but fuck was that hard. She was already a moaning mess and I didn't even started yet. My self control was hanging by a threat.
I kiss my way to her breast, slightly nibbling her tip and then sucking her. My hand still very much inside of her.
Her legs in a battle of closong or opening them wide.
Whimpering beneath me.
"Leo please."
And then my tung grazed her clit.
"Fuck!" Ana yelled as she arched her back, her pussy tightening around my fingers.
I remove my fingers and she whimpered at the lost as she buckled in a futile attempt to het them back inside of her.
Her beautiful flaming eyes met mine as she watched me suck her juices off of my fingers. She bites her lip and fuck did that look sexy and I needed to remind myself that I need to take it slow.
"You're so beautiful my wife." I kiss her lips, my hard member pressing against her as she begins to grind and I immediately restrained her at the hips.
"Easy there love." Ana huffed, but then she gasped as I spread her legs wider and plunged my tung inside of her. Licking and sucking all her juices.
"Oh fuck Leo yes!" She yelled, her hips still restrained by me. I watched her roll her head back in pleasure while griping on the sheets for dear life. Her wonderful breast moving at each twitch she makes.
Fuck that is hot.
I licked her deeper and faster, her moans only spurring me on, I nibbled at her clit.
"Oh fuck yes!" She arched her back again, her body slightly trembling.
"Don't stop Leo, ahhh!"
In addition my to tung I added two fingers, oh how I wanted to put in more, but knowing that is what she wants will send her in overdrive torture and I love that.
"So wet for me aren't you my wife." I say as I sucked on her thighs, pumping her with my fingers.
"Yes!" She yells out of breath.
My mouth find it's way back to her core, still so so wet after I devoured her moments ago.
"You taste soo dahm good my wife."
I lick her once more, my tung going in, licking before pulling out and sucking her.
Then I feel her hand in my hair, griping onto it for dear life, her legs spreading wider for me.
"Fuck Leo, please!" She pressed me closer to her core, pulling me deeper into her. Her hips slightly moving, grinding against my face.
"Oh fuck!" She was out of breath but her hold on my hair wa strong as I kept licking and sucking. The friction of her hips only giving her more pleasure.
"Oh yes! Yes!" She pulls my hair and fuck did it send me to my gave.
This was so hot and I couldn't stop licking and sucking as she grinds on me.
"Don't stop please!" The fuck I will stop now.
Her pussy is so swelled and wet right now.
I pushed in three fingers.
"Fuck yes!" She yelled and her body moved on it's own, riding my fingers.
"Fuck I want you so bad Ana."
"Then please take me."
"Not yet." She moaned in displeasure, and I nibbled on her nipples and it quickly turned into moans of pleasure.
Her hand pushed me down back to her pussy.
"Then fucking suck me as if this was the last time!" She growled and who am I to refuse her now.
"As you wish beloved."
So I did just that.
"Fuck yes, just like that."
Her legs spreading for me once more.
"Come for me my beloved." I didn't give her time to respond as I torture her clit, nibbling and sucking and licking it, my fingers still working inside of her.
"I want your cum on my fingers."
Oh did that do something to her as he holds my hair and grind on my face. The way she is fucking my face, I was already leaking so much for her.
"Leo!" She whimpered, her thrust getting more wilder and my fingers matched her paced.
"Oh fuck yes, faster Leo!" I licked and sucked more, pushing in a fourth finger, my thumb playing with her clit while I lick her.
Her body begins to shake, she was so close to the edge, refusing to fall.
She grinds her hips, my face getting smothered by her beautiful pussy as I take her all in.
I take her legs and pushed them more apart, to the poit they couldn't go further and let my tung dp all the work.
"Leo!"
Her movements was uncontrolled and rapid as she moves with my tung.
"I can't!"
"Let it go baby."
"Fuck fuck fuck!" She yelled and then we both found our release as she cummed on me and I on the sheets. Both out of breath as I lick her juices up, riding our her orgasm.
I pull up once she was done, seeing her face all flustered and bothered made me hard again.

🌸🌸🌸

Whehw, whelp, who knew Ana has this side to her🙈 intense foreplay ...Yummy... Alot more to come so hope you guys are prepared!
We've got pent up sexual frustration betwenen these so so it's going to get ruff.

Did you guys like that?
I promise there is more to come in the next chapter.

⬆️Oh my dirty mind on that last sentence🙈😁🤭