Chapter 1

Jules POV

My fifth year...wow. As i'm packing the last of my clothes for school and I hear tap on my window. I go over and see its my owl Harley holding a letter. The last letter I sent was to my best friend Anne telling her how excited I am to go back to school...never thought I would say that.

Anne had dark brown hair and so many freckles I once got confused when I tried counting them. She's been with me since I met her on the train my 1st year. We both got sorted into Hufflepuff and stayed close since. We have one more in our group but he can wait.

I walk over to my window opening it so Harley can fly in, I give her a treat and a nice pet on the head before opening the letter.

Dear Jules,

MERLIN! You're excited to go back to school?! You actually want to wake up early and go to boring classes then repeat it. Hold on let me rephrase that sentence...YOU WANT TO WAKE UP! I miss you and I can't wait to see you later...I bet you can't wait to see a special quidditch crazed boy. Okay i'll shut up now. Anyway, your bloody bird bit my finger. So heads up...I will eat it if it happens again.

OKAY i'm done talking now love you!

xoxo

Anne

She's so dramatic sometimes I swear. I went to grab a piece of parchment and a quill and went to write.

Dear Anne,

You are very dramatic I swear. And we have our OWLS this year...so yes I want to go to class so I can hopefully get all Os. For your information that quidditch crazed boy couldn't care less about me so oh well. DO NOT EAT MY BIRD!! THIS IS WHY SHE BITES YOU!! BECAUSE YOU SAY YOUR GONNA EAT HER!

love and miss you more and see you on the train in the morning.

xx

Jules

I sealed the letter and gave it to Harley to fly over, lucky for her Anne lives a couple miles away. I closed my trunk and fell on top of my bed. I pulled out one of the books under my pillow and began reading, eventually falling asleep.

I woke up to my mom screaming at me. My little brother Eric then came in throwing things at me. Eric was around 7 and 1/2 and he enjoyed mud. Speaking of mud, it was now all over my floors...thanks. I rolled over almost rolling off the bed and went to the bathroom to look decent. I then started taking everything downstairs and Eric helped by grabbing my wand.

My mom had to get to work, she works at St. Mungo's hospital. She apparated us to the station and we said our quick goodbyes by the train. After a while she left with Eric and I was left standing there. I didn't want to look dumb so I just walked on the train trying to find an empty compartment. I finally found one and sat down. Normally Anne comes around at the last minute so I knew I had a while.

The door swung open and I thought it was Anne but when I looked up I noticed it definitely wasn't Anne. It was no other than Oliver Duncan Wood. Don't ask how I know his middle name...I do my research.

"Sorry, I thought this compartment was empty," the boy said. "It's alright Wood, I think the one down a couple doors has Fred and George in them" I nicely said. "Thanks Waters" and he closed the door leaving. Merlin that boy is attractive.

Just as I was catching my breath Anne came barging in "DID YOU SEE HIM? DID YOU SEE HIM!" yes Hello to you too Anne, I thought. "Hello, and who?" I curiously asked. "HARRY FLIPPING POTTER!!!" she said while bouncing up and down. "No bloody way!" I truly am shocked. "WAY!" Anne exclaimed. Just then, as on cue, our third and final member of our trio arrived.

"Mr Diggory'' I said with a smile "Ms. Waters....and Anne" Cedric said while closing the door and sitting down. "What are we talking about?" Ced said. "How Potter is on the train going to Hogwarts'' Anne said. "The Harry Potter?" Cedric questioned. "No the Harry Potter that I pulled out of my arse" "You didn't have to be rude-" "Oh my goodness it was a jo-'' I tuned out of their argument and thought of a way to get them to shut up. "I talked to Oliver'' I said, they both stopped talking and looked at me.

"Your lying! Tell us everything!" Anne said while scooting closer to me. "Well he came in here because he thought the compartment was empty-" I then got cut off by Anne screaming. "Go on'' Cedric impatiently said while hitting my arm. "Okay geez, anyway, I just told him Fred and George are in a couple compartments down and he said thanks and left."

"Oh it's definitely true love" Anne said "Or it's just two friends having a conversation." and just like that another argument started up. So I just said "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." they told me to "have fun" and with that I left. As I was walking down the train a door next to me opened.

"Oi Waters' ' a ginger said. "Oi Weasley'' I then said, and then he pulled me into the compartment. In the compartment there was Fred, George, Lee, Angelina, Oliver and....Katie Bell. I have nothing against her, it's just that her and Oliver are like an unspoken thing. I tried to ignore them while I was with them. I was the only Hufflepuff in here. I met the Weasleys my first year, Molly saw me walking by myself and asked if I knew where I was going and then we all hit it off. I'm close with all the Weasley to be honest. Now Eric goes over to Weasleys when Mum has to go to work. I think he likes Ginny. He has a thing for the older women, so he says.

"What do you want George?" I mean he did pull me in here and I kinda had to pee. "We heard" he started "That you" Fred then said "like someone" George finished. The second George finished what he said Oliver's head shot up and looked at me.