Chapter 46

Olivers POV:

'What is going on?' I think to myself while I walk back to my room. I reach the door and slam it shut.

"Woah there, you, okay?" Percy asked me.

"I'm fine!" I yelled back as a response, and then got on my bed and rolled over.

"Listen, you don't have to tell me right now, but tell me soon. I don't want you to go to bed upset. That's not right."

I'm guessing he just went on and minded his business.

"We're just friends. That's all me and Katie will ever be. Friends. I don't like her that way but when I tell Jules that she doesn't care, and it's her way or the highway. I can't keep having the same fight with her, she just doesn't trust me, Percy." I said still facing the other way.

"I've known Jules for so long. She's closer with the twins than me, but I still know her like a sister. She would kill me if I said this, but she's probably feeling insecure. I mean think about it, Katie likes you, we all know that. She openly flirts with you-"

"Rickett openly flirts with her, yet I don't say anything!" I turned around now looking at him. He's sitting on his bed still reading his book.

"I didn't say it was right for her to do either. But it's fair, if you're entertaining a girl fancying you and then it's fair for her to entertain a guy's fancy in her. It's not right, but it's fair."

He's right. She's right. I keep entertaining it. I love Jules, and I need to prove that to her.

Someone then knocked on the door. Percy got up to answer it while I just laid here on my bed watching him answer the door.

"Yes?" Percy said.

"Let me through Perce, it's important." One of the twins said pushing passed him.

"What?" I asked.

"Diggory just came by, he was looking for you. He told us to relay a message. That Jules broke her arm."

I got out of bed so fast and began to put on my shoes. I reached the door when Lee came around the side and stopped me dead in my tracks.

"But Diggory said Pucey is taking her to the hospital wing."

I then pushed past Lee and began to run. I ran down the stairs, through the common room and out that portrait. I had one destination. Jules. I ran down the moving stairs and made my way up to the Hospital Wing.

When I got there, Pucey was standing outside the door, looking like he was waiting for me. I could hear screaming from behind the door.

I tried to go in but Pucey stood in front of me blocking my way of entering.

"Move!"

"Can't go in there sorry."

"MOVE!"

"Wood, believe me, hearing her screams is as bad for me as it is for you."

"You break her arm?!" I say as I approach him.

"For Merlin's sake calm down Wood."

I got in his face, "Answer me Pucey, did you break it?! Did you put your hands on her?!"

"No, I didn't break it. In Fact, you did."

"What?"

He then got off the door and stood up straight, a bit taller than me.

"I said you did. I'm not here to fight with you Wood. But I'm just letting you know, you have an amazing girl here, and if you leave her Bell...then maybe you're more of an idiot than I thought you were."