Chapter 17

Jules POV

The week went by in a hurry, it's now a Friday and we finished school an hour ago and we are all currently at the Quidditch pith watching the Gryffindors practice. If you're wondering about me and Oliver we're good. We were with eachother after potions so we can get our assignments done together then he would go to practice and our group would hang out with us.

Cedric has been hanging out with me and Anne when we get back at night and we all just talk about our day and how we are all doing. Him and Cho are fine, he says her friends remind him alot like us. Which I don't like because it makes it seem like im the basic average person...no thank you. 

Anyway, back to the present. 

Anne was on my left and Lee was on my right, while they were practicing Anne and Lee were talking, I was just watching Oliver the whole time. He would look at me once in awhile and I would wink at him everytime. 

Its cold out today so I'm wearing one of my Penn State sweaters and some leggings with a Hufflepuff scarf. 

~~

"Alright, practice is over. You lot can go." I stood up and walked to the Locker Room to meet Oliver inside. "You guys had a good practice" I said while walking up to Oliver. He closed his locker and had a grumpy face "Uh oh maybe not." he looked down at me "No, we didn't because I only caught 20 of the quaffles out of 30" and he started walking towards the exit. I ran to catch up with him "Olls, you're way to hard on yourself. That means that you only let 10 in, and 10 is a better number than 15 or 20." 

He wrapped his arm around me "You know I really don't like it when you're right" I scoffed and pushed his arm off of me "Well then" I started walking faster knowing he was gonna follow then I turned my head to look at him then started running. He was chasing after me eventually catching up.

When he caught up to me he picked me up from behind and lifted me up and spun me around. We were laughing then someone made us stop. "Ew make it go away." Adrian said while gaging. Oliver stood up straight and put his arm back around me. "You know Wood, you should've stuck with Bell...instead of Puceys leftovers" Flint said to us.

I rolled my eyes "Shut up flint, just go to practice...Merlin knows you need it." I heard Oliver let out a laugh. FLint then rolled his eyesand walked passed us, Pucey then bumped my shoulder...pretty hard. I grabbed my shoulder that he just hit "Ow" 

"Oh the baby is hurt...go kiss it Wood" I heard Adrian yell back at us "Nice idea Pucey" and then Oliver kissed my shoulder and then my cheek. We laughed it off then headed inside. "Oh!" I turned to Oliver "I promised Anne and Cedric that I would hang with them after your practice" 

"Alright, Ill see you at dinner and maybe-" he pulled me into him "-Later" I laughed him off "Bye" he leaned in and kissed me "Bye" he mumbled into my lips. We pulled away and he walked off. I waited there by the door for Anne who was still walking up with George, Fred and Lee. 

She finally reached me and we said bye to everyone and headed into the direction of our Common Room. When we reached the common room we saw Ced sitting on the couch with a couple of board games, some butterbeers, sugar quills, pepper imps, cauldron cakes, and pumpkin pasties. "JAC NIGHT!" Cedric yelled.

I looked to Anne and she looked to me. "What?" Anne said while walking over to him. She sat on the chair across from the mini couch Ced was on and I pushed a big yellow fluffy chair towards them then jumped on it. I could hear Anne and Cedric talking.

"JAC...you know Jules, Anne and Cedric...JAC" Ced tried explaining to us. "That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard." Anne inputted. Ced threw a pillow at her and then said "You're stupid"  "Oh im stupid? Im not the one who made up JAC"