Chapter 55

Jules POV:

The mistake I made has been lasting for the past 3 days. I have classes with him so of course I've seen him. It's just hard, I don't look in his direction, but I know he's looking in mine. I regret what I did and the actions I made. I don't regret some of the things I said.

I had every right to react that way, but I didn't have the right to dump him over that.

I am currently sitting at our window. I'm reading a book while looking outside every so often. Am I distracted? Most definitely. But I think-

"Hey."

I turn around and see Oliver looking at me with his hands in his pockets. I close the book and give him my attention.

"Hi."

"Can I sit?" he points to the spot across from me.

"It's your spot just as much as it is mine." I scoot over so he can sit there too. I reopen my book and he sits down in front of me and pulls out his homework.

We're both just sitting here casually.

"You tell your parents?" HE said while reading something.

"No, have you?" I asked while pretending to be engaged in what I'm reading.

"Of course not, because we're not fully broken up."

What?

"Were not?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same question ."

I close my book. "Oliver, do you hate me?"

He put down his books too, "No Jules, quite the opposite. I love you very much. But this is on your call. If we get back together it will be because you ask me the question. But I will ask you this question...do you love me?"

I don't even have to think to answer this, "With my whole heart, soul and body. But Oliver if we get back, we have to change. I know we talked about communication. Then the incident happened and I didn't communicate."

"I agree."

"We need to be better. I need to be better."

"I need to be better too."

Ask the question Jules.

"Oliver Duncan Wood, would you be my boyfriend? You are still and forever will be the love of my life and I don't want to be separated anymore."

"Julianna Rose Waters, I would love to be your boyfriend again."

"I'm really sorry Olls, breaking up should never be an option. My mind was just-"

"Hey, I know. I'm not mad at you. I haven't been mad at you this whole time."

"I read your letter."

"I meant every word in it...so how has the past few days been like for you?"

I don't even need to think to know the answer to this question, "Very silent. I didn't want to talk to people unless they were you, but I didn't wanna talk to you because I didn't know how you would react to it."

"Jules, my heart longs for you."

"Mine longs for you as well. So how did you spend the last few days? Does the team have a lot of new plays?"

"Actually no, I haven't had a practice in a few days. I knew you were going to break up with me. But damn Jules it hurts like hell."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, we're back together and that is all that matters." He then kissed the top of my hand, "Now c'mon Rose. I'm sure people will be happy to know that their favorite couple is back together."