Chapter 18

Jules POV

"You don't know?" Oliver questioned me. I looked down at my fingers and started to pick at them and let out a sigh "Anthony Rickett" I mumbled out. He then gave me a face of confusion because he didn't understand me "Jules I didn't understand what you said...you were mumbling."  

"Anthony Rickett" I said louder, he let out an breath and started to walk away "Oliver, I don't even like him!"  I said while chasing after him. "Yes you don't like him, so he gives you a rose that says 'It takes two to make an accident'" he says while entering the locker room. Before I could reach the door he closed it in my face. 

I let out an agitated breath and opened the door. Oliver was changing back into his clothes. "Oliver" I said but got no respose. "Oliver." I said again, but no response. I walked up to his locker and he closed it and walked away. "You know this is really childish!" I called out to him but he ignored me again.

I groaned and put my hands on my head. I walked back to the castle by myself and headed to the Hufflepuff Common Room. On my way there I thought about this whole thing and how stupid this is. Anthony knows that im with Oliver, I think he just wants to mess with him...WHICH IS AGAIN...STUPID! 

I made it to the Common Room and just my luck Anthony and a couple of his friends were chatting and having a good laugh over something one of them said. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to my dorm. But then a voice called me "Hey Jules!" I turned around.

"Hey Brooke" I said while facing her. "Come sit with us" she motioned for me to join the big group. "Oh im really busy at the moment" I said while pointing at the girls dormitory stairs. She then stood up and grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit next to her, in between her and Anthony.

Brooke squeeled and started to talk, "The game is called spin the bottle...us girls spin it and which ever boy it lands on...is who we kiss" everyone nodded their heads but me. The girls here were Brooke, me, some girl named Ivy, another named Ansley then last a girl named Olivia.  They are a friend group in Hufflepuff and to be honest...I don't know why they invited me over here, I don't really talk to them.

"Since this is your first time in our friend group, you can go first." Brooke said to me while handing me the emty butterbeer bottle. I took it from her "Guys I really am busy." I pleaded again but then Ivy waved me off "J spin it once then you can leave" everyone all nodded their heads at me. I set the bottle down and then spun it. I waited and waited and waited, it was slowly starting to stop and it was getting closer to Rickett. 

It stopped infront of the person next to Anthony, a boy I belive the name to be Tim. I looked up at him and then someone bumped the table and it turned to Anthony. I looked to him and he had a smile on his face. "Well go on" Ansley said while nudging me. "Your not scared are you?" Olivia said and everyone but me laughed at the comment. 

Brooke then groaned out loud and grabbed my face then Anthony leaned into me. Just before our lips touched a hand got in between me and Anthonys face, so I ended up kissing a hand. I looked up and its like Merlin heard my prayers because it was Cedrics hand. 

"Diggy...care to join?" a boy said from one of the chairs. "No thanks...me and Jules here have plans." He then nudged his head towards his dorm and I stood up. We waved bye to everyone and went up to his dorm. 

When we got in there I landed face down on his bed and my head was in his pillow. "Ced this is horrible" I whinned. He sat down next to my feet and asked "What happened?" I turned my head so I was now looking at Ced.

"Anthony Rickett fancys me, he gave me a rose and a note but Oliver didn't like it so now he's ignoring me and Anthony said he wont stop because technically im still single. I told Oliver that I don't like Rickett but he doesn't believe me." Cedric patted my leg "Just talk to him J, im sure just a litte comunication is all you guys need. In my honest oppinion you guys are very cute together so just tell him how you feel. By that I mean stop whinning, and go ask out your man."