Chapter 14

Jules POV

I watched Oliver practice before the rest of his team showed up. He looked so good. His practice starts in 5 minutes so im just watchng him throw quaffles to himself just to catch them.

"Jules" Oliver said interupting my thoughts. "Yes?" I responded "Can you help me practice?" he asked while flying to me. "Help you?" I said. "Yeah, can you throw the quaffles at me so I can catch them? You can use one of the brooms in the closet." he saud while pointing towards the locker room "Yeah sure" I said and stood up and walked to the Locker Rooms.

I grabbed a broom and flew up to Oliver. "You know how to fly a broom?" he asked me. "Well yeah." I answered. He said to "Grab the quaffles and throw them at me." so I grabbed all four quaffles and threw them at him to catch. I threw them pretty hard at him and he only caught one out of the four. "Where the hell did you learn how to throw a quaffle like that?" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Over the summer when Cedric and Anne would come over we would play just for the fun of it. Also when I was at the Weasley they liked to play too, and they are really competitive when they play for fun. Also I normally played chaser but im also a decent keeper." I said with a little flirty smile.

Oliver said "Oh a decent Keeper huh...show me." and then he flew over to me and gestured for me to fly between the three ungrarded hoops. To be honsest I havn't played Keeper in awhile but I guess I can ive it a go.

I took my position and I told him to go for it. When he threw the quaffle I caught it with ease and said "Oliver you have to do better than that" and threw it back at him and we did this 3 more times. He managed to get one through the hoops. I flew down to the ground and he followed behind me. "I think i'll stick to chaser" I said while putting my broom away.

When I came back out I noticed the twins and Angelina were here talking to Oliver. They are probably gonna get practice started so im just gonna go sit back up in the stands. I watched their practice and it got colder. They finished practice around 5 and dinner was soon. So we hurried up and left. On our way to the castle Oliver had his arm around my shoulder and we were laughing about something Fred said to Angelina.

When we reached the castle I told Oliver that I will meet him at his table for dinner I just had to talk to George real quick. I pulled Georges arm and he turned to me. "Can I talk to you for a quick moment?" and he said sure and I took him to the side.

"Whats wrong J?" he asked with consern. "What do you think about Anne?" I curiously asked. I mean I know what Im doing. Will Anne kill me for this? Oh yes definitely. Will I accept death if she finds out? Yes.

George didn't even think before he said "Your pretty friend? She's alright". That sentance made me smile. I just said good to know then I went to go find Oliver. But first I told Anne to join me at the Gryffindor table. She agreed and we walked over there together.

I sat next to Oliver and George and before Anne was about to sit next to Lee I said "Oh Anne sit next to me right here" and I scooted closer Oliver and sent a wink to George. She shrugged and did as told. If your wondering about where Cedric was, he was sitting next to Cho and her friends at the Ravenclaw table.

I then whispered into Annes ear and said "Talk to George... hes really sweet I swear" she then rolled her eyes and started to talk to George. I then turned all my attention to Oliver. He looked at me with a smile "Hi" he said.

I then said "Hello" and grabbed one of his green beans and quickly put it in my mouth. "Hey!" he said while moving his plate away from me. I laughed and then said "Im sorry". I started putting stuff on my plate. When I put the green beans on my plate Oliver then took one. I looked at him and he held up his hands and said "Even".

I shook my head and began to eat my food.

When dinner ended our whole group was walking to the Gryffindor Common Room, Olivers arm was wraped around me. But then I realized me and Oliver never went to the Owlery. I stopped walking which caught Olivers attention. "What's wrong?" he looked down at me.

"We forgot to go to the Owelry." I said to the boy and he said "Oh, cmon lets go." while trying to pull me to the Owlery. "Wait, wait, wait, its late." I told the boy but he refused and waved his hand and said "Its fine." and started dragging me to the Owlery.

When we reached the Owerly I saw Harley there with a letter in her mouth waiting for me. I gave her a pet on the head and thanked her for her services. Oliver then grabbed the letter from his owl and we left.

"Whos that from?" I asked him while he was walking me back to the Hufflepuff Common Room. He answerd, "My mother. Just checking up on her thats all. You?" I shrugged my shoulders "Same as you" I responded.

When we rached the Hufflepuff Common Room I thanked Oliver for walking me and he said that he would gladly do it again. He grabbed my free hand and pulled me into a hug. He kissed the top of my head with his nice soft lips and said "Goodnight Jules" I then pulled away from his hug and said "Goodnight Oliver" and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then went inside.

When I reached my dorm I opened the door and noticed Anne wasn't back from the Gryffindor Common Room yet. So while I was alone I grabbed my Pepper Imps and sat on my bed to open my mums letter. I sat criss crossed on my bed and opened the letter.

Dear Jules,

Well it is nice to hear that you are studying, your OWls are very important. Also, yes I read all about your Troll stunt. Jules I know that you are a strong girl, but you need to be safe, and if there is a Troll in the castle you don't go follow it. But you did save 3 lives so im very proud of you. Here's Erics letter to you,

Jules, mom told me that you want me to tell you about Ginny so here you go. Mom dropped me off at the Weasleys and this time Ginny let me play with her! She didn't lock herself in her room this time! It's not much but it's better than nothing. Anyways mom wants the paper again so bye!

Jules please be safe. No more Trolls. Also for Christmas I wanted to talk to you about that. Your grandmother asked us to come over but I know that you don't like to go over there. But Eric really wants to go so I was hoping you might want to stay at the Weasleys. I talked about it with Molly and she said she is more than happy to have you over this year. We will be with eachother in the begining of your break then I will drop you off at the Burrow.

Im really sorry. But you know if you want to come you can. Just tell me. I love you very much. Tell Anne and Ced I love them very much and tell Anne to keep owling me because I enjoy our letters.

All my love

Your mother

I took a deep breath in and out and folded the letter and put it on my desk. I put a Pepper Imp in my mouth then put them back. Honestly I wouldn't mind going to the Burrow for Christmas, they're all like my siblings anyway. Im just gonna write my mum later. I went to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed.

When I finished getting ready I layed in my bed and pulled out my book. I started reading when I heard the door open I looked up. It was Anne walking in, when she closed the door I said "My, my, my, how the tables have turned." she said "Oh shut up" and took off her shoes. She went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"My mom says she enjoys your letters and that she loves you" I told her while putting away my book. Anne poked her head out the bathroom and said "Aww, I love your mom" and she turned off the light and walked toward her bed. "Yeah I love my mom too." She then turned off all the lights and got under the covers.

"Goodnight" Anne said to me.

"Night" and I fell asleep.

~~

A.N: Okay so I know it seems kinda sudden for Joliver but I was just so excited and I just wanted them to have BOOM chemistryyy.

~Des <3