Chapter 21

Jules POV

I woke up with a backache. I yawned and looked around the room, Anne was asleep on the floor under a poorly made fort and Cedric was passed out infront of the door. I was leaning against my bed so my back is all stiff.

I rubbed my eyes "Whos stupid idea was it to sleep on the floor again?"

"Anne wanted to build a fort but fell asleep halfway through making it, then you and me were talking about Cho and Oliver the rest of the night and we forgot to go on a bed." Ced explaied to me.

"Oh...right. Well im going to go take a shower then go get breakfast." I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Ced then opened his mouth and said "That sounds like a good idea-" he then looked at Anne and walked towards her. He picked her up and put her on her bed and tucked her in.

"You're a really good person you know that?" I said to my guy best friend. He smiled at me and said "I know" he then waved bye to me and I waved back. I took another shower because I slept on the floor and felt dirty.

After my shower I got ready. I wore one of Olivers Puddlemere jumpers and a pair of mom jeans and I put on my shoes. I left my hair down and my face bare because to be honest...who am I looking good for...okay well I could look good for Oliver but not today. 

I walked over to Anne and told her I was gonna go eat breakfast and then possibly be in the Gryffindor Common Room. She mumbled "Okay" and waved me off.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead and tucked her in some more. I then walked down to my Common Room and saw that only a couple first years were there reading. I walked out and headed to the Great Hall.

When I arrived I saw Oliver and all our friends eating and laughing at what Fred said. I walked to the table and sat next to Oliver and Percy.

"Good morning Luv" Oliver said and kissed my cheek.

I grabbed his arm and put it around my shoulder and kissed his knuckle "Good morning Olls" I then leaned my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes but immediatly opened them when I heard voices.

"Good morning Lee! How are you?" George said in a voice that was meant to sound like mine. "I'm doing fine! I'm doing just fine thanks for asking, how about you Fred?" Lee then turned to Fred.

Fred said "Im doing fantastic Lee, its good to know you still care." I then opened my mouth but got cut off when George put his hand up in my face and said "We don't wanna hear it, you missed your chance"

I let out a breath and closed my eyes "Sorry, Im just tired". Fred, George and Lee then threw grapes at me.

"Oi! knock it off you three or else I will have you guys doing laps around the pitch...ALL of you." He pointed to Lee when he said that last part. Lee then said "Im not even on the team!" with his tounge stuck out.

Oliver snapped his finger and pointed at him "Don't. Push. Me. Jordan."

Lee, Fred and George then looked down and began to eat their food. "What's wrong Jules?" Angelina asked.

I lifted my head from Olivers shoulder and responded "Cedric and Anne wannted another JAC night-"

I got cut off by Percy asking a question "Whats a JAC night?"

I smiled at him and said "Jules Anne Cedric Night. Its the first letters of our names combined" I explained.

"Sounds stupid" George said. "Thats what I said!" another voice said while walking up to the table. It was Anne and she sat down next to George and Fred.

"Anyways- carry on" Alicia said.

"Right. We stayed up till 2 am down stairs playing board games and doing other things. Around 2:30 we headed up to me and Annes dorm and Anne wanted to build a fort but while she was doing it I was against my bed while Ced was sitting against the door. Anne then fell asleep in the middle of the her fort that wasn't even finished and me and Ced spent the rest of the night talking." I told the group.