Chapter 32

Jules POV

I started to walk up the stairs...no correction I started stomping up the stairs. I don't want to go up there and frankly I'm pissed that Oliver had to have others tell me he wanted to talk. Why the hell could he not just come and get me himself.

I reach Oliver and Percys door and knock on it. "It's open" I heard Percy say through the other side of the door. I opened it and just noticed Percy on his bed, where was Oliver? "Hey Percy, good holiday?" I ask him.

"It was alright, just fine in fact, you?" he responded but didn't care to look up from his book. "It was good, thanks. Um where is my boyfriend?" I asked while taking my shoes off by the door. "He's in the bathroom." Percy said back.

I nodded my head and then put my hands in my pocket and looked around the room. Whilst looking, Oliver walked in through the door. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "I'm here, what?" I said.

"Sit." He pointed to his bed and I just crossed my arms and didn't move a step. "Jules, I have to talk to you so please sit down." He said while walking to his bed.

I scoffed and said "You know that's another thing to add to the list of things you ordered me to do today." He made a weird face at me and stood up. "I didn't order you to do anything."

I fake laughed "Ha Ha oh you got jokes tonight, alright. You ordered me to come here THEN you ordered me to sit down, and when I didn't want to come to the Gryffindor Coms you had me dragged. Hell you even carried at one point today. So don't stand there and deny when I went through ALL of that today."

Percy closed his book and then walked towards the door and then left. After the door closed Oliver said "I go to a compartment with Diggory and Evermoore assuming you're in there. Then they tell me you went to the bathroom, I walk towards the bathroom then find you with Pucey. I know I might have gone a little crazy and carried you to the bathroom but c'mon J, how else should I react?"

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration " YOU ASK ME! Or hm I don't know TRUST me?"

"I trust you, I don't trust him!"

"Oh so now you think I can't take care of myself." I put my hands on my hips.

"I didn't say you can't."

"Well you didn't have too!"

"Oh so now you're assuming!"

"You did it first. You wanna know what me and Pucey were talking about fine. His mums sick, very sick, like hospital sick and he can't talk about it with any of his friends because they won't take it seriously, so he was talking about it- no correction. He tried talking about it to me. But you DRAGGED me away so he couldn't." I walked back to my shoes and put them on.

"I didn't know. Why are you putting your shoes on? We're not done talking."

Our voices aren't raised anymore. But I am very much heated and I just need space right now. My shoes were on and I opened the door.

"I'm done talking." I was just about to walk out when Oliver called my name.

"Jules."

I turned around "What?" I asked. He walked over to me and kissed me. I pulled away and then in a calm voice I said "I'll see you in class or something, goodnight."

I walked out the room but made sure to slam the door after. I walked down the stairs and when I reached the floor everyone...as in the quidditch team and my gryffindor friends...were quiet and looked scared to talk or move.

"I'm guessing you guys heard some of that?" I said and I saw Harry's little head slowly nod. "Great. You guys have a nice night." with that I walked toward the portrait and then I was gone. It was still early in the night so there were a bit of people still out. I crossed my arms over my chest and then just walked down a corridor and looked outside the passing windows.