Chapter 33

Jules POV

It's now 6:30 and I'm still in the library. I started to pack my stuff up so then I will be on time to dinner. I put my books away then headed out the library. "Jules!" I heard a voice call out. I knew that voice all to well so I ignored it. I heard him run up behind me and then next thing I know he's next to me.

"Oliver." I looked over to him and acknowledged his presents. "How was studying?" he asked me.

"It was fine, how was practice?" I asked back. "It was a good practice."

I laughed a bit and said "Yeah for you, the others were practically dead." I looked over at him and he gave me a sly smile and it made me smile back at him. I then remembered I was supposed to be mad at him so faced the front again with a straight face.

He noticed that and then opened his mouth to talk. But I beat him to it. I stopped walking then turned to him. "Oliver unless what you were about to say was an apology then I really don't want to hear it right now." I then walked off and left him in the corridor.

I went to the Hufflepuff common room to put my things down in my room. I then headed back down and saw Anne and Ced down on the couch. Cedric was talking to some other housemates and Anne was just listening in on the conversation with her feet on top of his legs. I snuck up behind the group and hid behind the couch.

I can hear Cedric talk "I couldn't even move, I'm tired." he said. "Your so lazy I swear." Anne grumbled. "Yes in the whole group im the lazy one..." He pushed her feet off of him. "You know Imma agree with you on this one Anne. Ced you are the laziest." I popped up from behind the couch and said, while making them jump.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!" Anne yelped. I laughed and then jumped over the couch and sat in between the two. "I was hiding behind the couch." I shrugged.

"What casually?" Anne said, still in a jumpy state. "Clearly not." Cedric answered and rolled his eyes. Anne then grabbed a book from the table next to her and threw it at him.

"OW!" Ced said then rubbed his head.

I turned to Anne "Apologize, now." I said using my stern tone. "Sorry." she mumbled.

I looked at the time and it was 7pm, time to get to dinner. "Come on, let's go eat." I tapped Anne and Ceds knees with a smile. I then got up and skipped to the door. I walked the halls with Ced and Anne talking about Merlin knows what, the conversation went from Annes feet ache to gum underneath desks.

"Honestly, I don't understand how so much of it gets there. It's disgusting." Cedric was saying. "Not going to lie...a couple of them are mine." Anne said, I laughed loudly because Ceds face looked disgusted, a couple heads turned. But we didn't care.

When we made it to the Great Hall, Ced and Anne sat across from me. We were talking and eating while enjoying a meal when the twins ran from behind me. "J! Hurry its Wood!" George said while pulling me up. I dropped everything and followed the two of them. We were running down corridor after corridor when I saw it.

A beaten up Oliver on the floor and Marcus Flint along with two others beating up my boyfriend. "Fred, George do something! Help him!" I quickly said. The twins flew passed me and after time got the three off of him. "What's the matter with you all?! Three against one!" the three boys ignored me and walked away laughing.

I heard a cough come from the floor. I dropped next to Oliver against the wall and pushed his hair out his face so I could inspect it. A bloody nose, lip and a bruised cheek. He was holding his arm too, I guess that was probably broken too. "Hey Olls, you're gonna be alright, now I'm going to lift up the bottom of your shirt and check to see if you're bruised there as well." I carefully lifted his shirt and saw that there was in fact bruising on his lower abdomen.