Chapter 44

Jules POV:

"No, you need to talk but I don't feel like hearing it right now so I'm leaving." I turned around and was about to put my hand on the door.

"If you loved me you would listen."

I turned back around, "And if you loved me then we wouldn't be here having this conversation."

"I already told you what happened Jules, what more do you want? Do you want me to say that I wanted it to happen? Because I didn't. In fact, I hate that all my teammates with the exception of Harry are drinking their minds away."

"Good talk, are we done now?"

"Jules, if you leave this room we will be."

"What's that supposed to mean? You're gonna break up with me if I leave the room?"

"No, I- I didn't mean it that way."

"Then what way did you possibly mean it in?"

"I- I just feel like you always get on my arse about Katie, when I told you so many times I don't like her like that."

"Okay, you tell me that and I fully believe you. It's the fact that you know she likes you Oliver yet you still feed into her little crush."

"How on Merins life do I feed into it? I'm her Captain Jules, that's my job. I watch out for my teammates."

"If she's old enough to play quidditch then she's old enough to handle herself, don't you think? Oliver, if all we are going to do is fight in here, then I would rather just go back to my sleepover."

"You're not even listening to me. She has been my closest friend, longer than we have been dating, even if she did have a crush or whatever on me I like her as a friend too much to entertain it. I think of her only as a friend. Nothing more. You just don't trust me."

"Don't trust you? It's her I don't trust. You know what?" I take a deep breath and pause.

"What?"

"I dont wanna talk right now, we are both very emotional and we need to take a breather and finish this conversation when we are both calm and collected."

"You're just saying that so you can leave."

"Oliver! How do you think thismade me feel? It's always her. ALWAYS! And you know that, deep down you know that it hurts me, yet you continue to do it. Good friend or not. You entertain the fact that she likes you. You know she does, and I'm sorry for being upset, I really am. But you already knew how I felt about the topic and I'm done discussing it. Have a nice night." I then proceeded to walk out, ignoring his calls for my name.

I ran.

I ran to my common room and didn't look back to see if he was following me. Thankfully he wasn't.

I step into the common room.

"Where have you been?" Anne called from the group.

"You don't wanna know. Did we win?" I asked while approaching.

"We did but they're saying we cheated because Ced is a fourth year."

"Oh...yeah we forget that sometimes."

Anthony then got back up his spot on the stairs, "Okay! Okay! How about we all just run out? Because it sounded like fun to me."

Someone then shouted from the bottom of the staircase. "Then how about you go run the pitch in your shirt and shorts and tell us how fun it is."

"YEAH!!" A lot of us yelled.

"Okay but before I do, can I at least announce the winners?"

We all nodded our heads and said yes.