Chapter 28

Jules POV

It's Christmas morning now and I woke up to River bouncing up and down on my bed. "JULES! GET UP! IT'S PRESENT TIME!!"

Sally then walked into the room to get River "Im sorry Jules, River gets excited on Christmas morning. For Merlin's sake River it's 8 in the morning. Must you be so loud?"

"Mum until I see a gift in my hands...yes." River then climbed off my bed and ran out the door yelling throughout the house "OLIVER DUNCAN WOOD WAKE UP!"

Sally then left my room and I decided to get up. I grabbed everyone's gifts out from my trunk, all nicely wrapped and started to head down.

I placed everyone's gifts under the tree when Joe walked down. "Good Morning Jules, Happy Christmas." He smiled at me and I said the same thing back. There were already many gifts under the tree and I was just adding to the pile.

Soon enough Sally, River and a tired looking Oliver came down the stairs and headed over to me. "Happy Christmas Rose." Oliver said and kissed the top of my head. "Happy Christmas Olls." There was then a flash towards me and Oliver.

"And that concludes the Oliver and Jules photo book. She then pulled out a yellow and red photo book and slid the fresh photo in a slot. "I guess I can start handing out gifts-" Sally then handed me the book "-here you go Jules, this is to you from me and Joe."

"Thank you so much" I took the book into my hands and then opened it up and saw all the photos Joe and Sally would take of us. Some photos I recognized but some I didn't. There was one of my and Oliver just passing around a quaffle back and forth and I didn't even realize they took it.

"I wanna go next." I said getting up and grabbing the flower my mum charmed and I gave it to Sally. "I was out picking flowers and I thought these were beautiful so I asked my mom to put a long lasting charm on them."

"Oh thank you so much Jules. They're very beautiful." Sally said.

"Okay!! My turn now...gimme" River said. The Woods exchanged gifts and I just sat on the couch watching them exchange the gifts or I started flipping through the book.

"River this one's for you...from...Jules!" Joe said while handing River a wrapped box.

"MORE CANDY! Thanks Jules...I think I have a good supply for 2 years now." She put down the candies and came up to me and gave me a hug.

Me and Oliver talked earlier in the week about our gifts. We were gonna give them to each other the next time we saw one another...but plans changed so we decided to just do it later when it's just the two of us.

River handed me a gift, it was the last one under the tree. "This one is from me J.W....I hope you like it." She gave me a Weird Sisters poster. "I love it! Thank you so much R.W" I got up to hug her and then that concluded the family gift opening.

"Right well, we are gonna go start on breakfast" Joe said walking to the kitchen and Sally followed.

"Me and Jules are gonna do our gift exchange upstairs." Oliver told his parents before they left so he got up, took my hand and led me up the stairs. "Hold on, I have to go grab your gifts." I let go of his hand and went into my room to get his presents out my trunk.

"Wait- wait- wait-" Oliver stopped me.

"What?" I asked, laughing a bit. "You got me two gifts?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, I didn't know if you would want a heartfelt gift or an 'Oliver Wood' gift." I put air quotes around the 'Oliver Wood' part.

"What do you mean 'Oliver Wood' gift?"