Chapter 53

Jules POV:

"You know, it's his room too." I tell Oliver while playing with his Puddlemere pillow in my hands.

He walked over to me and took the pillow out of my hand. "I wish it was our room." He then started to back me up so my back is on his bed and he's over me.

"Yeah, move Percy in with Anne, that would be something."

"I feel like they would argue a lot."

"Oh definitely. Anne has comebacks and sass, she and Percy would argue for hours." I laughed then moved the hair out of his face.

"You're so pretty." I told him.

"Maybe, but I think you are absolutely stunning. Jules, you are my pride and joy. I look forward to seeing you every day. You are the woman of my dreams and are the prettiest girl I've ever seen. You make me happy and make me confident."

"I love you." I said back.

"I love you." He smiled and then leaned down and kissed me. While kissing me I pushed up against him and he used his hands to grab my waist.

I can stay like this forever.

He then moved his lips to my recent favorite spot to have him, my neck. Something about the way Oliver kisses it just drives me mad.

He then stopped and then looked at me. "Oops, my bad." He said.

"What?" I said confused.

He then rubbed his thumb over a spot on my neck. "I might have left a mark."

My eyes went wide. "Shut up no you did not."

He then rolled off of me and I walked over to the bathroom mirror. Then there I saw a red mark, just under my right ear. "Oliver Duncan Wood!" I look back at him.

"Yes my dear?" He said, in a singing voice and then he slowly walked towards me.

"I look like a whore." I said rubbing the mark.

He came from behind and wrapped his arms around me, he then kissed the spot again, "I don't think you do. I think you look so beautiful." He then kissed my cheek.

I smiled then I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around him and he moved his hands to my lower back. "You're lucky I love you."

"I am so lucky you love me." He then leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head and he kissed my cheek.

"You can kiss me on the lips when this mark is gone."

"So what you're saying is...I can kiss other places?"

"Go away." I laughed and pushed him.

Someone then knocked at the door.

"Yes?" Oliver called out.

"We are about to go to dinner and just wondering if you two are coming?" George asked.

"Be right there." Olive called back.

"Um, I'm not going down there looking like this. Tell them I will meet up with you guys later. I'm going to go to my room and put makeup over this." I said pointing to my new mark.

"Well if you're gonna cover that, can I atleast put one where you won't have to?" He asked, while grabbing my hands.

"And where would that be?"

He then got down on his knees. "Um...Olls?"

"Relax Rose."

He then lifted my shirt and just above my waist band of my uniform skirt I felt his lips on my skin.