Chapter 35

Jules POV

Oliver has been busy all week. It is a current Friday and the most time I've seen Olls is class or meals. Otherwise, he has been out and about. Potions just finished and liver told me he has something to take care of. I just told him okay then we went our separate ways. I'm heading back to my Hufflepuff Common Room to work on a project for my charms class with another housemate of mine.

I entered the common room to see him sitting at a table patiently waiting for me. "Good afternoon Waters." he looked up and acknowledged my presence. I pulled the chair and sat on it, "Jules is fine Beckett ." I smiled at him.

"And Kai is perfectly fine Jules." he opened the charms textbook and I did the same. "So what is this project on again? "I asked while getting out my supplies. "We have to both write and do the Eradication spell. We have to write two feet of parchment about the history of the spell and write out how to do the spell and other things. But Professor Flitwick said that we write the essay together so that might be easy."

"How about you start working on how to do the spell and I'll work on finding information out for our essay." He agreed and started to work, we both did.

We worked for a good hour then I put my quill down. "Okay, I need a break."

"Me too," He said, putting down his wand. "This one is a doozy."

"Agreed, anyways, it's a Friday night, and I'm sure you have better plans than a charms project with me. Call it a day?" I suggested. "Yes, let's call it a day." Me and Kai both started to gather our things then we headed to our own dorm rooms.

When I opened our dorm room, Anne was on her bed making out with Roger Davies. "Okay, I was not expecting this one." I threw my bag on the floor and then ran out of the room. When I got out of the Common Room I started walking, that girl had explaining to do.

I headed towards the Gryffindor Common Room, when I got to the entrance I said the password and entered the room. I saw Neville and two other Gryffindor boys Dean and Seamus. "Hello boys, you wouldn't happen to know where Oliver is would ya?" I asked the three.

They looked at each other then shook their heads no. "Thanks anyways." I left the common room then headed to the Quidditch pitch.

"Oh Ms. Waters, just who I was looking for." Professor McGonagal came up to me. "Evening professor, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Can you come with me to my office, I just have a couple of questions." she calmly told me. I nodded my head and followed her. When we got to her office I spoke up, "May I ask what this is about ma'am?"

She motioned for me to take a seat so I did. She then signed and sat down.

"I have questions about Mr. Woods' attack."

"Not to be rude professor, but why are you suddenly so interested in it? Oliver was put in the hospital wing and nobody but me, the twins and madam Pomfrey did anything about it. Fred and George came up to me and told me about Oliver so I ran to him and found Marcus Flint and two other Slytherin boys beating him up. Badly. The three of us took him to the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey helped him."

She gave me a saddened look, "Ms. Waters I am very sorry that happened to Mr. Wood and I would like to make sure my students feel safe here at Hogwarts. Mrs. and Mr. Wood have already been notified about the accident and they said they wanted to handle it their way. I just needed to know what happened, but now that you told me that will be all. Thank you, enjoy the rest of your Friday."

I stood up and then walked out of her office. I was walking in the corridor when a group of three little Slytherin first years approached me, "Your next." the frosted-haired boy said and the other two boys laughed and followed him.