Chapter 13

Jules POV

I finally made it to History of Magic after what felt like ages. I sat in my seat in the back of the class and then fell asleep listening to Professor Binns. When I awoke at the end of class I packed my things and headed to Charms. Professor Flintwhick taught us how to summon an item. 'Accio'  that will be usefull for things I've lost in the future.

Finally time for DADA with Oliver. Kinda nervous because I can't help but think it will be weird.

I walked through the door and I found my normal seat next to Cedric. A couple more people walked in the room and then Professor Quirell made an announcement "H- h- hello...e-e-every-o-one...f-f-f-from no-now o-n..." I swear this can go on forever. 

"Y-y-y-you wi-ll sit w-w-with som-som-body fr-from a-anoth-ther hou-ou-se" he then made a hand movement for us to start switching. I looked at Cedric annoyed because I liked my seat. I then gave Cedric a knowing look and he rolled his eyes and stood up. "Thank you" is what I mouthed to the boy. Then a new person filled the seat next to me. 

"Hello J" the boy said "Hello Oliver" I said while avoiding eye contact. "Listen J-" I cut him off "Oliver can we not do this right now?" I finally looked at him. "Well I have a quidditch game this week so my mind will be all quidditch. So I wanted to get this off my chest." he said. "Can it wait till after class? I mean we have the last two together." I tried to reason. 

I honestly knew this conversation was coming eventually...just didn't think so soon. "Fine" is all he said. I opened my DADA book and got to work. We just had to study that period for our DADA OWLs. So I was writing about the spell 'Expeliarmus' which is a disarming charm. I think Oliver was writng about 'Stupfy'  which is a stunning spell. 

When the class ended...which I was dreading...I stood up and got my things and headed out. Oliver followed behind me. "J" he said while grabbing my hand so I spun around and looked at him. We were now in the corridors but we waited till everyone was out. It was lunch anyways. 

"Yes?" I asked the boy. "J if your wondering if I regret it...I don't" left his mouth. 

I looked at him wide eyed. "You don't?" I asked to make sure I heard him right, "No I dont" he said with a smile. "Wait" I said while holding my hand up "What does this mean?" I  said while moving my hand in between us. "Well I was thinking we start to talk." he said "Talk? We're talking right now." Im so confused. "No like, we don't date. But we damn near are. Just so we get to know more about eachother and then when we feel its right we start dating." he tried to explain. I looked at him with a confused face. "Huh?" I asked.

"A couple without a lable. Basically." he said. OH! okay I get it now. "Oh! okay...so what do I do?"  I asked the boy. "Well..." he interlocked our fingers and started walking toward the Great Hall "You can cheer me on at my quidditch games, and I can study with you in the library." he started to say "And I sit next to you...you sit next to me? Like that?" I said and he laughed "Yes like that" he finished. 

We reached the Great Hall for lunch and some noticed our hands and some didn't. I told him I was going to go talk to Anne and Cedric real quick then join him later. He said okay and we parted ways. I sat down in between Cedric and Anne. Anne looked at Ced and then looked at me. "Jules I will give you till the count of 5 to tell me what the hell just happened" she said while picking up a knife. "Anne put the knife down" Ced tried to tell the girl but she had a strong hold on it. 

"We aren't dating. But we are sort of. Like without the label." I said. "So very friendly?" Cedric said "Yeah like that" and we talked about it until lunch ended. Then I told them I was gonna walk with Oliver because Im sure he told all of our Gryffindor friends and now it's my turn to explain. I said bye to Anne and Cedric and walked towards Oliver.