Chapter 6

Jules POV

We all talked for a little bit before Ron, Hermione and Harry said goodnight to all of us and left. Now it was just us in the Common Room. "Everyone wait right here" Fred said and he ran up into his dorm. He came down seconds later with a bottle of Firewhiskey. "Where the hell did you get that?" Angelina asked the red head. "Charlie, he got it for us over summer and I forgot we had it."

I always liked Charlie, he always treated me good...okay i'm not gonna lie, the boy is hot. He works with Dragons...that hot. I'm getting sidetracked.

George gave us our glasses but before Fred poured any, a voice stopped him. "Wait! We could get in trouble" Katie said, honestly i'm over this girl "Then leave" I told her. She glared at me and Lee laughed at my remark. Well i'm not wrong, if she has a problem she can leave.

"I'm sure we're fine Katie," Alicia said to the girl to try and calm her nerves. She stayed...sadly. Fred once again started pouring into the cups and handing them out.

Many drinks later we were all drunk off our arses, thank Merlin it was Saturday because I don't think I would be able to go to classes if it was Sunday. "Lets play a game?" George asked us all. "What game?" I said, "It's called telephone, it's a muggle game that Dad taught us" Fred explained. "So how do you play?" Oliver asked. I forgot he was next to me.

"You whisper a sentence into the ear of the person next to you, the object of the game is to keep that sentence going around the circle till it goes to the last person, then you have to say what you heard." We all looked at Fred like he was speaking Parseltongue. That was too many words in one sentence.

"For Godric's sake, I whisper something into Fred's ear and Fred repeats what I said to Angelina and so on, the last person which is Jules, has to say what Oliver whispered to her." George said. We nodded our heads because we finally understood the game. "See how come when Georgie explains it, it's all 'oh we understand now' but when I do it, you guys look at me like im Professor Trelawney'' Fred whined. Angelina just shoved his cup back into his mouth so he would be quiet.

"Okay I'm going to start now, you guys start talking so you can't hear me," George said. We were all laughing at each other's faces trying to understand what was being whispered. Eventually it was Katie's turn to whisper into Oliver and then he whispered to me.

Butterflies. I got butterflies. "You have nice eyes" Oliver whispered to me. I looked confused and laughed and asked "What?", he then repeated himself and said "You have nice eyes". "Ohhhh okay" I nodded my head. "Well Jules, what did I say?" George asked me.

"You have nice eyes" I said. This time they looked at me like I was speaking Parseltongue. "I said 'Vanilla Ice Cream is better than Chocolate' how did you get eyes from chocolate?" George said with a confused face. "That's what Oliver told me" I then looked at Oliver. "I said Vanilla is better than Chocolate to Oliver" Katie said.

It then hit me, Oliver thinks I have nice eyes. I started laughing and everyone looked me again. "What's so funny, i'm confused?" Katie said. "Oliver thinks I have nice eyes" okay I'm too drunk for this I need to go back to my dorm now. I stood up "Okay as fun as this night has been, I think I should head to my dorm now." I told them.

"No, wait, one more game?" Angelina asked, "What game?" I asked the girl while sitting back down. "Truth or Dare of course" she said with a smile. "OO I wanna ask first" Lee said. "Alicia truth or dare?" he asked, "Truth" she said. "Is it true you're in love with me?" he asked, "No" she said while laughing.

"Umm Katie truth or dare?" Spinnet asked her. "Dare" Bell said, "okay...I dare you to go upstairs to Percy and Oilers door and knock really loud" "Oh poor girl, Percy hates being woken up" Fred said. But Katie did it anyways, and when she ran downstairs you could hear Percy open his door.

"Do that one more time then I will take points away, I won't hesitate to take points off my own house" and he slammed the door closed. We started laughing our arses of. "Oliver, truth or dare?" George asked him, "Dare" after he said that Lee, George and Fred looked at eachother with smirks on their faces. I grabbed my drink and started drinking again.

"I dare you to kiss Jules'' I choked on my Firewhiskey. "What?" I asked, but unexpectedly I heard Oliver say "Okay" and I turned my head towards him. Can't wait to tell Anne and Cedric about this one.

He grabbed my cup and placed it down next to me, he brushed my hair back with his finger before he grabbed the side of my neck with one hand and my cheek in the other. He started to lean in. Then his nose brushed against mine. We were so close, if I just puckered my lips we would be touching.

"AHHH!!" Katie jumped up and screamed. Me and Oliver broke away from each other and looked at her. "I thought I saw a spider...sorry." she said with a smile and a shrug.

"Um, it's getting late I really should head back to my Common Room, have a goodnight and I'll see guys in the morning" I got up and headed towards the portrait hole. I ignored their whines and the twins telling me to stay, because I just wanted to get out of there.

I left the Gryffindor Common Room and headed back to my own. I was starting to sober up, Katies screaming helped with that. I almost kissed Oliver Wood. He wanted to kiss me. So much information for me right now, I just need to make it to my dorm.

I finally got there and got in my room, it was already 1:20 am and Anne was asleep. I grabbed my book that I read before bed and laid down. I started reading but kept getting sidetracked. Me and Oliver almost kissed and kept ringing in my head. I eventually fell asleep but the book was on top of my face...oops.

"You wake her up"

"No you wake her up"

"She needs food"

"Okay? So you get it for her"

"You're her best friend"

"So are you"

"Why can't you ju-"

Cedric's voice got cut off by me throwing a pillow at them. "Why are you two being so bloody loud, it's early and my head hurts, '' I said while throwing my blanket over my head. "J its 2pm, you've been asleep half the day." Cedric said while walking over to my bed to give me my pillow back. "You need to eat food J'' Anne said while taking the covers off of me.

I hissed at her for taking the blanket off my head "The light! the light! It burns! It burns!" they just laughed and helped me sit up. Ced then got up and layed out an outfit for me. I went to take a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face and do my hair.

Ced gave me my J knitted christmas jumper that Molly made me last year and black leggings. I then headed towards the two and went to the kitchens to get me some food in my system and water in me. Anne tickled the pear and we entered the kitchens. My favorite elf Tink popped in front of me.

"Oh! Oh! Mistress Waters and Master Diggory, OH! and Mistress Evermoore! What can Tink serve you with today?" I love to think she's precious. "Now Tink we told you that you can call us Jules, Cedric and Anne, and we would like strawberry muffins, two waters and a greengrass smoothie please." I told Tink, she smiled really big and said "Tink will get that for you right away!" and she went away.

Tink came back seconds later with our stuff and we headed back to our Common Room. We were seated on the couch when Ernie came and sat next to me. Cedric was talking to Anne about quidditch.

Me and Ernie just talked for a while till I told my friends I had to go study in the Library, they all offered to come with me but I just said it's okay and ran upstairs to grab my books and I headed out to the Library. When I turned the corner I bumped into Katie.

Great.

~~

A:N Hey guys so I know Katie is in her 2nd year in the first movie/book...but in this fanfic she's in the same year as Fred and George.

Hope you enjoy the story so far and again if you have any suggestions just comment on them.

~ Des<3