Chapter 25

Jules POV

The past couple of days have been fun. I've spent time with my family, I had time to get Oliver's parents the flowers, I chose pink roses and my mum put a charm on it to make them last. I wrapped my gifts for all my friends and I sent them out last night. It is currently 6:30am. I woke up early to make sure I got everything packed then I can relax the rest of the time until Ols is here.

Today is the day my mum and Eric leave for my grandparents house and Oliver is coming by around 10am to pick me up. I gifted both his gifts and put them in my bag. I didn't know what to pack so I just put a bit of everything in my bag.

My family is leaving around 7, I don't know why they chose to leave so early but they are. As I'm thinking to myself I hear a knock at the door. My door is closed so I can't really hear what's going on down there or who's here but I hear steps coming up the stairs towards my room and then the door opens.

"There isn't enough quidditch stuff in your room." a voice said behind me. I gasped and dropped the object in my hands. I turned around, ran and jumped into his arms and he laughed while we hugged.

He put me down and I said "You're here like 3 hours early."

"I woke up early and couldn't go back to bed. So I asked my mum to appreciate me early and...here I am."

I put my hands on his face and pulled him down so our lips collided. When I pulled away he rested his head on my forehead "Here you are." I whispered since we were already so close to each other.

He lifted up his head and pulled me into a hug. "You know it's only been a couple days. What, you have separation anxiety from me?" I said while engulfed in the hug. He then let go and lightly pushed me away.

"No...maybe..." he responded. I laughed and went to close the door while he went and took a look around my room.

"I meant what I said though. There isn't enough quidditch in your room."

"I swear you breathe quidditch."  I said while grabbing his hand and moving to my bed.

"It's a blessing" he said with a smile on his face while he sat across from me at the foot of my bed while I was by the headboard.

"Or a curse." I quietly murmured to myself. 

He then looked at me "What did you say?"

"Hmm? Nothing..."

He didn't believe me but let it go anyways, he started looking around and he saw The Great Gatsby on my nightstand. "Did you ever finish reading it?"

I first was confused as to what he was referring to, then he pointed it out and I turned my head towards the book.

"Oh! The Great Gatsby. Yeah I did."

Oliver then moved over next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Tell me about it."

"Have you read it?"

"No, but if you're interested in it then I want to be too."

I smiled then kissed his beloved cheek. "Okay, well for starters the book is in Nick's point of view. Nick is one of the main characters. The story is about the life of Mr. Gatsby and eventually his love. He dies in the end though...tragic really..."

I keep talking to him about the book and the events and as I'm telling him about the book I can tell he's interested in it and is really listening to what I'm saying.

"Wait- so Tom's mad at Daisy for cheating when he's having a whole affair. Then the girl he's having an affair with...um...Myrtle...died from a car crash and Tom told her husband it was Gatsby. So he ended up killing Gatsby because of Tom?"