Chapter 8

Jules POV

All my classes breezed by and the ones I had with Oliver he just ignored my presents. But now it was time for potions and we sat next to each other so he now has to talk to me.

I walked into the potions classroom and sat in my seat waiting for Oliver. I first didn't think he was gonna show up but at the last second he came rushing in. "5 points from Gryffindor" Snape said. "For what?" Oliver asked, "For coming too late, you made me hold up the class, and 5 more points for talking out of turn" Oliver rolled his eyes and sat next to me.

"Today we are making Veritaserum. If you make it correctly you can have it and if not then you must write a 2 feet essay about what you did wrong, begin." and he left to go sit at his desk. I told Oliver he can get the ingredients while I start reading everything through. He rolled his eyes and did as told.

We started making the potion when I said "If we make this potion, and it turns out correct, I will gladly drink it and tell you what happened, that is how honest I am when I tell you I didn't say that." He looked up and said "Why would Katie lie?" I don't know, maybe it's because she's obsessed with you? "I don't know, but I'm telling you she lied." He just went back to the Potion.

45 minutes later we finished the potion and Snape said it was good and we passed. We put the truth serum in a vial and Oliver said "After class you will meet me, Fred, George, Lee, Alicia, and Angelina in the twins room. You will drink the potion and tell us what happened." I smiled and said "Gladly".

When the class finished I headed into the Gryffindor Common Room and headed to the boys dormitories. When I went into Fred and Georges room it was just as Oliver said, him, Fred, George, Lee, Alicia, and Angelina were all in there waiting for me. I closed the door and sat in the interrogation chair they put out for me.

I drank the potion and Lee asked the question. "What happened between you and Katie in the corridor?" I took a deep breath and said "I turned a corner and ran into Katie, I said sorry and she told me to wait, so I turned around and said 'what' she then said 'Jules I'm gonna tell you this once and I really don't wanna repeat it, Oliver likes me. He and I will be together and I don't need you to ruin that.' I then said 'I'm sorry what? why would I do that?' because why would I do that, thats stupid. Anyway, she then said 'I know things Jules, I know about you and a certain Slytherin, you know Ollie isn't keen on the Slytherin quidditch team, if I tell him about you two and that you like boys like Pucey...Ollie might not like that' I got blackmailed and I wasn't gonna let that happen so I said 'You know Bell, in order for your blackmailing to work I would have to care. I don't care if you tell Oliver about what me and Adrian were. We all have pasts. I'm sure yours isn't perfect either. And about you and Oliver, I'm not backing away easily, if you wanna play dirty that's fine with me...i'm not scared of a challenge.' and I told her goodnight and walked away." I then finished and took a deep breath in and out.

Their mouths were all hung open. "Not once did I attack her or say you guys suck." "And you're telling the truth?" Oliver asked. "I'm on Veritaserum." is all I said. It was silent for a couple seconds then all the Gryffindors looked at me and then started saying sorry. And it was dramatic.

"Please forgive us-" Fred whined "-you know we love you" Geoge said "We didn't mean to be rude this morning" Lee finished. I told them that it's okay and I forgive them. "Now what?" Alicia asked.

"I need to have a chat with Katie." Oliver said.

Oliver left the room a couple minutes ago to talk to Katie. Everyone but Lee stood up, I was confused on where they were going. "Where are you guys going?" I asked them, Fred said "We had quidditch practice in 20 minutes and Oliver says that if you're on time you're late so we head out around this time." After he said that they all walked out.