Chapter 48

Jules POV:

They all looked at me, for a split second then they all went back to their meals and laughed as if it never happened. I did however catch a glimpse of Katie Bell, who just sat next to Angelina and picked at her plate, with her hand on her head.

I then proceeded to walk to the Hufflepuff table, to avoid sitting at the Gryffindor one, but Fred and George didn't let me.

"Oi! Jules! Come sit over here would ya?" Fred waved to me, I looked between both tables, then finally gave in and sat at the Gryffindor one.

"Top of the morning love." Oliver said and gave me a head kiss.

"Top of the morning?" I said while sitting down, "Why are you so cheerful?" I asked.

"Oh nobody cares if you're in love, talk to each other later. Jules is there any scar from your fall?" George asked very excitingly.

"No, no scar, I'm sorry."

"So why did you jump off the staircase?" Percy asked, "Your prefects shouldn't have allowed that. It's very dangerous and they could lose their duties for it."

"Oh really Perce? So then you tell me, why did I get thrown up on? If I also recall correctly there aren't supposed to be parties in the common rooms. But you obviously know that. Can't you technically get your job taken from you too?"

"Point made. I'll keep it to myself."

"Good morning to you Percy." I said, grabbing a strawberry off of Oliver's plate.

"Wait, Jules you actually got thrown up on?" Ron said, looking at me and Harry.

"OW!" Ron then exclaimed because Fred hit his little brother across the head.

"Nosey git, we're eating here." Fred said.

"But she said it-"

"It happened to her. Plus, she was making a fool out of Percy so it's fine."

We all laughed at what Fred said, with the exception of Ron and Percy. Then suddenly Katie stood up and walked out wiping her face. She was crying.

We all watched her leave.

I don't feel bad. She did it, the consequences of her actions. "I will go with her." Alicia said she got up and then went out of the common room to catch up with her.

"Well Jules wasn't going to." Lee said.

"Okay, no more talking about anything related to her or the topic, okay?" I looked around and they all nodded.

"Thank you." I said and then grabbed a plate and continued to have breakfast.

"Ready for the test in DADA today?" Oliver asked. I stopped chewing and looked over to him .

I swallowed before I spoke, "What test?"

"The one that professor Quarrel has been talking about for the past week, Rose."

"Oliver, I have been revising for OWLS, not really paying attention."

"It's an easy one, you just have to write three spells that could help during a duel. You know, Stupefy, Expelliarmus, and Reducto. I just named three spells right now. It's easy and you will pass with flying colors."

"Uh oh, did J not prepare for a test?" Fred instigated.

"You know Jules, if you need help with any spells, I could help you. I may be a first year but I read a lot." Hermione piped up from her seat by Harry.

"I'm all good Hermione but thank you."

"Even a first year is implying she knows more." George instigated this time.