Chapter 22

Time Jump lols

Jules POV

Its a cold December night...December 13th to be exact. Im in the Gryffindor Common Room with Harry, Ron, Neville and Hermione. Im finishing up an Herbology paper with the help from Hermine and Neville. It's a little embarassing that first years have to help me. But they technically just jumped to it.

~Flashback~

Im writting a couple paragraphs about a Puffapod. I was looking through my book when two kids ran up too me. 

I looked up to them with a nice smile on my face "Yes Mione and Neville?" I asked. The two looked at each other and Neville opened his mouth to say something but before he could say anything Hermione started talking about the plant. 

"I couldn't help but notice you're reading about a Puffapod. Did you know that the Puffapod was a plant that produced large pink seedpods full of shining beans, which instantly flowered when they came into contact with any solid object."

I looked at her surprised. "No, didn't. I don't really pay attention in the class because it's not interesting to me. Say...how do you know about Puffapods?" 

"Well...I already read through the first, second, third and fourth year things...so I started reading into fifth year...personally I think the bigger the year the more interesting. Interesting like-" she then pulled over a chair and sat next to me. "- The spores of a Puffapod could cause dizziness, and could also be used in Potion making." 

Neville then pulled over a chair and on the otherside of me. "I heard they make trolls sneeze too!" the boy inputted. 

Hermione then shook her head "You know Jules, it would benifit you to write all this down." she said while pointing to my paper. 

"Oh right!" I then started writting things down. 

A few minutes passed until Harry and Ron walked in the room and pulled up a chair next to us. "Hey guys! Come to join us?" I asked the two. Harry nodded his head and pulled out his work, Ron on the other hand had a couple of chocolate froggs he wanted to open so he pulled a chair in between Harry and Hermione and started to open his candy. 

~End of Flshback~ 

Its a Friday night and Oliver went out with a couple of his team mates around 6...doing....I don't know. I walked in here and Percy told me he left with Katie, Fred, George, Angelina, Alicia and Lee. It's been almost 2 hours and I have no idea where he went. 

Anne and Cedric were last talking in the Hufflepuff Common Room with Mac when I left them.

I look up and close my book finally finishing my work. "Thank you so much you guys...I couldn't have done it without you." I then went in for a hug with the two which they let me. 

I then looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 till 8. I picked up my belongings "Hey guys, im gonna be right back I just have to drop this off in my dorm." They all said okay and I went to the portrait. When I reached it, it swung open and Fred, Angelina, George, Alicia and Lee walked it all laughing.

"Oh. Hey J!" Lee said. I noticed no Oliver or Katie."Hi Lee, say..where's Oliver and Katie?" I asked the group. They looked around and Fred said "I thought they were with us?" George then said "When did they leave?" the group just shrugged.

"It's alright, Ill find him later. Ill see you guys in a bit. I just have to drop these off." They group said 'Okay' and I left. 

While walking to my Common Room I rememembered that there's a Hogsmead trip this weekend. I have a bunch of gifts to get this year. There's Olivers, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Percy, Fred, George, Anne, Cedric, Neville, Ernie, Lee, Angelina, Alicia...Katie? That one is debatable. Then Mum, Eric, Ms. Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Charlie, Bill and Ginny.