Chapter 9

Jules POV

No, there is no way he smelled me in the Amortentia. I probably did put on too much perfume...yeah. I tried ignoring Oliver's stares during class because this is embarrassing. When the class ended I rushed out the room not waiting for Oliver. I could hear him calling me but i'm not doing this.

I ran to the Library to get away from Oliver, but also to study. I needed to get better at Herbology, but it's not my fault it's boring. I'll pay attention when the class gets more fun. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up.

"Hello" the boy said. "Hi," I said with a confused face, "Im Neville'' the boy said with a cute smile. "Hello Neville Im-'' he cut me off "Jules! I know" he started to sit down in front of me. "What can I do for you Neville?" I asked while trying to focus on my Herbology book again. "I noticed you were looking at Bubotuber, that is one of my favorites...I can help you if you like?"

Okay Jules this is sad, a first year knows more than you. "Aren't you a first year? How do you know about Bubotuber?" "I like Herbology so I read about them for fun." he said while opening a book about Venomous Tentacula "You said your name was Neville?" he nodded his head "Can you help me with Herbology?" he gave me a big smile and nodded his head.

~~time jump lols~~

It's Halloween today, I'm currently eating in the Great Hall eating dinner with Anne and Cedric. We finally talked it over with Ced about him and Cho, and indeed he has a thing for her...poor Anne But Anne was strong so she pushed it aside. "Are you guys excited for the Hufflepuff Halloween party tonight? Ernie and some of his friends snuck some firewisky from home into their trunks before the semester, so we have at least 7 huge bottles." I looked at him shocked.

"7 bottles!?" are they trying to die, I mean I get it Halloween Saturday night whoop whoop but i'm not trying to die yet. "Oh stop it J, live a little" Anne said while shoving a Sugar Quill in her mouth. "Whatever" I said and took a sip of my pumpkin juice "Hows Oliver?" Cedric asked me. Honestly I still haven't really talked to him. In Potions I just ignore him,and when we had to make Amortentia I just kept my head down and worked. I set down my cup and said "I don't know, I haven't really talked to him recently but-"

I got cut off by Professor Quirell yelling "TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS! TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS...thought you should know'' then he fainted. Me, Anne and Ced looked at eachother then said "AHHHHHHHHH" along with the other students.

Dumbledoor stood up and told us to report back to our Common Rooms so that's what we did. On our way there I saw a tiny head with orange hair and followed it. I saw Ron and I quickly grabbed him. "RONALD WEASLEY! There is a troll in the castle running around and what do you do? You wonder off!" I scolded the boy. "Jules you don't understand, Hermione is in the bathroom" Harry told me. "Merlin, okay let's go".

I fought a troll. Never in my life did I think I would ever have to fight a troll. Ron used the levitating charm on the troll and hit it with its own club. I was trying to get to Hermione, I couldn't use my wand because it flew out of my hand. But we did get scolded from Professor McGonagal, Snape, Querill and Dumbledoor.

At the current moment I was telling Cedric and Anne about what happened, "JULIANA ROSE WATERS! WHEN THERE IS A TROLL IN THE CASTLE YOU HEAD TO THE COMMON ROOM!" Anne yelled at me. "Do not use my full name as Anneth Hope Evermoore '' I told her while laughing. "No let her use your full name, you need to know how bad what you did was. We are going to Owl your mother about this." Cedric told me.

"I saved 3 first years, I saved lives! I am not gonna sit here and get scolded by you guys, I will be back" I told them starting to stand up. "Where the hell are you going?! you're grounded!" Anne said to me.

"You can't ground me, your not my mother." I told her while walking towards the exit, "J, you are very lucky I am not your mother, but all seriousness. Where are you going?" she asked again. "I'm going to make sure Ron, Harry and Hermione are okay. Bye!" and I walked out the room.

I ran up the stairs to the Gryffindor Common Room. "You're not a Gryffindor," the fat lady said, "Yes, we already had this conversation. Caput Draconis" she then let me in and I noticed that they weren't in there, I mean it was only 10pm maybe they were just tired and went to bed.

I heard a noise so I turned my head, Oliver was on the couch making quidditch plays. I guess he didn't hear me come in. I started to walk up to him, he still didn't notice me.

I sat down next to him and then he finally looked up and turn his head to me, "Oh, hey Jules, I didn't hear you come in" he said with a shocked face. "Its fine, have you seen Harry, Ron or Hermione?" "No, I haven't been paying attention to what's been going on" he said while pointing to his quidditch papers.

This boy and quidditch I swear. "I heard you fought a Troll today" he then turned his whole body to me "Yeah, Anne and Cedric gave me shit for it" I told him while laughing. Oliver then said "Speaking of Cedric...do you know any of his quidditch plays? I know that we don't play them until later but I if you know any at the moment that would really help me out and then we can eventually win the cup and-''''Oliver'' I stopped his rambling "I don't know about Ceds plans for the season" he looked disappointed. "And if I did...I wouldn't tell you" he had a surprised expression.

"What?" I asked while laughing. "You wouldn't tell me?" he said "Would you tell me Gryffindors?" I then tried to grab one of his papers but he quickly grabbed it from my hands. "Fair point" he started putting away the papers.

We sat there and talked until 1am. I then started to stand up "Where you going?" he then asked "Oliver it's 1 am I have to go back to my Common Room." "It's way too late, and what kind of person would I be if I let you roam the castle at this hour?" he had a point. "Okay then where do I sleep?" I asked him "My room"

His room? "Oliver-" "I'll sleep down here and you can sleep in my bed" he tried to reason with me. "I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch" I tried to tell him, but he didn't listen. "Well i'm not gonna let you do it. J the way I see it is you either sleep in my bed and I sleep down here or I sleep on the floor in my room and you sleep in the bed." What kind of choice was that.

"Oliver im not-" he cut me off

"5" he started counting down

"Oliver-"

"4"

"Oliver im not-"

"3"

"I don't have anything to wear"

"Grab one something from my trunk. 2."

"Why would I wear your clothe-"

"1"

"OKAY! you can sleep on the couch because it's better than the floor"

"Thank you, and don't knock on the door, Percy hates being woken up." "I'll wake him up and tell him you have to talk to him in the Common Room'' I said while walking up towards the dorms. "Don't you dare" he started getting up "watch me" and I started running up the stairs while Oliver chased behind me. 

~~

A.N: Hey guys sorry this was a short chapter, overall this is my least favorite one because it was messy, sorry. But I promise the next one is better. Also Harry Styles is performing at the Grammys!!!!

-Des <3