Chapter 19

Jules POV

Waking up to Olivers touch is normal...but today its diffrent because today I awoke as Oliver Duncan Woods Girlfriend. 

I woke up and he was still sleeping so I just let him rest on me. I grabed his hand and gave it a squeeze. He started to slowly open his eyes and looked up to me with his big beautiful eyes. 

"How long have you been awake?" he asked me with his attractive scottish raspy voice. "Not long" he sat up and so we were both against his headboard next to eachother. 

"Why didn't you wake me?" I smiled at him and answered "Because I wanted to let you sleep." He leaned in for a kiss but I turned away so he ended up kissing my cheek. 

"I didn't brush my teeth yet" I mumbled into my hand. He rolled out of his bed and ran to the bathroom, I heard things closing so I poked my head out of his bed and saw him putting toothpaste on two tooth brushes. 

"Well get up and brush your teeth woman! I just opened a new one for you, so you can keep one here."  I got up and walked to the bathroom. Oliver was too the right of me and I picked up the tooth brush and brushed my teeth. 

Olls was brushing his teeth a starring at me through the mirror so I turned to look at him. He spit into the sink while keeping eye contact with me. I then spit in the sink doing the same thing.

When we finished brushing our teeth he backed me up against the bathroom door and gave me a big sloppy kiss. "Oliver!" I said while playfully smacking his arm. "What? Want another?" he asked, I pretended to think then I nodded my head and he gave me a real kiss. His hands were placed on waist and my arms rested on his shoulders. 

We pulled away and I placed my hands on his chest while he looked down at me, "That was worth the wait" he laughed and then exited the bathroom. I followed him out and he sat down in his chair next to his desk. "Quidditch plays?" I asked while walking up behind him.

"Yeah, we're goin against Hufflepuff" he then looked up at me with an idea in mind "Jules-" he started to say but I cut him off knowing his question "-Oliver Duncan Wood, I will not help your team win by using my friendship with Cedric. You will have to figure that all out, because as much as I like you..." I put my lips by his ear "I want my house to win" I whispered in his ear. I then puckered my lips and gave a small light kiss on his neck.

I stood back up and walked towards the door "I have to go see Anne so I'll see you later yeah?" Oliver answered with "Yeah, meet in the Commn Room?" I nodded my head and then left. I headed down the stairs and saw Hermione sitting at a table.  

"Hey there stranger" I said to the girl "Good morning Jules. I heard you and Oliver are official." I smiled at her "You heard right!"  I then noticed she was reading something, "What are you reading?" I asked but then she pulled the book back and said "Oh, nothing...just revising" I skeptically nodded my head and told the girl bye. 

I left the Gryffindor common room and walked to my own. I entered and headed up to my dorm. I walked in and saw Anne asleep in her bed all currled up in a ball. I walked over to my bed and layed down on it. I grabbed the book off my desk and opened it. I was reading the Great Gatsby, it's a really good book if im being honest. 

I kept reading and made up the decision that I'll stop when Anne wakes up. As im reading the book im thinking about alot. I tend to do that, think when I read. Im still reading the words but my thoughts are everywhere. 

~~

An hour passed and eventually Anne woke up. It was around 11:20 in the morning so we went to go hang out in the Gryffindor Common Room. When we walked down there Cedric was down there along with his quidditch team, among them was Anthony and Ernie was hanging out with them too.