Chapter 5

A.N: For her date outfit you are more than welcome to change what she's wearing. I just wanted something casual.

Jules POV

Nothing much really happened after I left Oliver in the corridor. I've been ignoring him since, even in potions. He tried to get my attention but as soon as class was over I get out the room as fast as I can. On the other hand my spirit was lifted when Cedric told me about the Hufflepuff quidditch team. He thinks they have a shot this year and I believe in him.

Word has been going around that Harry Potter is the new Gryffindor seeker, I thought first years weren't allowed to play quidditch but I guess they made an exception for the boy. The first hogsmead trip was today. I was getting ready and Anne spoke.

"I hope you're excited about your date because you're leaving me with Ced today and if he ends up dead it's on you" I then turned around still doing my hair "Why would he end up dead?" I asked her. "Because he picks an argument over everything" after Anne said that it was like Cedric was at the door the whole time because he opened the door and said "No you start a bloody argument over everything".

They just kept bickering back and forth until I had enough of it "OKAY! that's it! Cedric go on my bed and face the corner, Anne you go on your bed and face the corner" I don't like to yell at them but Merlin they don't know when to stop. "You can't tell us what to do." Anne said "Yeah" Cedric agreed with her. I turned around and gave them the look and then they turned around.

I decided to wear my light blue mom jeans and an American College named Penn State. It was grey with the words 'Penn State' written in Navy Blue. I threw that on with my shoes and put a little makeup on and finished the look with some of Anne's lipgloss.

I then turned back around and spoke to both of them "Now when I leave please don't kill each other... or snog on my bed" and before they could say anything I ran out the room but I think I heard Ced yell "Hell no" and im 100% sure Anne threw a book at the door.

When I got to the Common Room I saw Ernie waiting for me by the couch. A smile came upon my face "Good morning Ernie" he held out his arm and said "Good morning Jules" I gladly took his arm and we headed to the little town.

While walking there the weather was nice, not too hot and not too cold. We talked about what we do in our spare time, I told him I like to read and he said he enjoys a good book. "Where are we headed, Ms. Waters?" he said as we were walking into town. "Honeydukes? I need to get myself and Anne some sweets since she stayed back with Cedric." I told him. "Sounds good to me" and he pulled me to the sweet shop.

On the way I saw the normal group of Gryffindors by Zonkos, Fred, Oliver, George, Percy, Katie, Alicia, Lee and Angelina. I made eye contact with Oliver but I just turned my head back to Macmillan and smiled up at him.

We entered the candy store and I walked straight to the Sugar quills, those were Anne's favorite. I put some in my bag while Ernie was behind me. I then went to the Pepper imps because those were my favorite. "Pepper imps?" I heard the boy ask. "Yeah! they're my favorite'' and then I grabbed some.

I grabbed some other sweets for Hermione, Ron, Harry and Cedric then went to pay. As I was reaching for my money I heard the cashier say "Have a nice day, next" so I shot my head up and I looked at Ernie with a glare. "I was gonna pay for those," I told him while walking behind him as he exited. "Well now you don't have too, it's only a gentleman thing to do J." and we headed towards the Three Broomsticks.

He put his arm around me and we walked in together. Just my luck. The Gryffindor clan was all there sitting down in a big group next to the only two chairs available. I put a fake smile on my face and began walking towards the table for two.

Ernie pulled out my seat and I thanked him and sat down. He ordered us two butterbeers and then he told me he would be right back and that he was going to use the bathroom. But right when he left the Gryffindor group turned their heads to me...well everyone but Percy and Katie.

"Freddie I might just cry" George said while pretending to wipe his tears "Me too Georgie...Lee our girl is on her first date-" Fred said, "They grow up so fast" Lee finished. Just then Lady Rosmerta came with our butterbeers. I thanked her and took my attention back to the trio "Oh shut it" and I began to drink my butterbeer.

"How's your date going Waters?" I heard Oliver say that to me but I chose to ignore him. "Clearly horrible Ollie if she's not responding" his "bestfriend" Katie then said. I just ignored her too and rolled my eyes and kept my vision on my glass. Macmillan then came back and we started talking. From the corner of my eye I would see Oliver sneak a couple glances my way but I pretend to not notice.

I know i'm being a little over dramatic but I couldn't care less to be honest. After we finished our drinks I went to pay and I told Ernie to let me because it's only fair. He just smiled and said "Whatever makes you happy J'' and let me. I'm pretty sure I heard Oliver gag from hearing that. We left and headed back towards the castle. We both walked into the Hufflepuff Common Room and I thanked him for a wonderful day.

I walked back my dormitory and I opened the door to find for the second time this year Ced and Anne asleep but this time in Anne's bed. He had an arm around her while her head was against the crook of his neck. I didn't want them yelling at me so I just dropped my things and put on my grey sweatpants and joined them. It was still like 6:30 but I could use a nap after my long day. So I told Ced to scoot over and he moved over while trying not to wake up Anne and he moved out his other arm and put it around me and I fell asleep on him too.

We all woke up from a nap around 7:45 and went to dinner. I told them about my date and Cedric told me that he thinks me and Ernie are a perfect couple. "To be honest I prefer her with Wood, and much as I like Macmillan...Woods the one for you in my eyes'' Anne said. I just smiled at her and said "Maybe". After dinner I told them I was going to the Gryffindor Common Room to give the first year trio their candies.

I went up to the fat lady and she told me "You're not a Gryffinfor'' I told her that i'm not and said "Caput Draconis'', a first year told me that was the password, im 100% sure his name was Dean? or maybe it was Seamus. Oh well. I walked into Gryffindor Common Room and it was some-what empty. The only ones that were there were the first year trio and the big Gryffindor clan with the exception of Percy.

Lee called me over to hangout with them but I told him I will right there and I just needed to give this bag to Ron. When I got to them they were talking about some stone, I didn't really listen. Harry looked up and saw me.

"Jules" he said and they all ran to hug me. I hugged them back and said "I got you guys a little gift, since you guys can't go to Hogsmead yet and I know your brothers won't get you anything... here you go." I handed them the sweets and Hermione said thank you while the boys filled their faces with the candy. I told her it was my pleasure and walked towards Lee.

"Jules, glad you can join us," George said. "Yeah Yeah" I said and sat next to Alicia and Angelina. but before I could sit down Fred jumped in that seat and said "There's room next to Oliver" and pointed at the boy. I cursed the ginger in my head and walked towards Oliver.

But little did I know the twins and Lee had interesting plans for the night.

~~~

A.N: Hey guys sorry this chapter was boring, it was just a filler for the next one. Also I would like to thank you guys who take the time to read Each Other it means alot to me. And if you want you can always leave suggestions here for me:) also one more thing

Copy of a Copy of a Copy by Louis Tomlinson is a work of art lols.