1

Camila's Pov
"Ugh I hate this!" Liam groans out.

"Trust me, I feel bad for you, but at least I'm here for you to get through this with." I say, patting his arm before resting my head against his shoulder.

"Thanks for that but why aren't you over there with them?" Liam asks, gesturing his head over to Scott and Stiles, who are sitting on top of the Jeep.

"All they want to talk about is college and personally I don't care about that." I scoff rolling my eyes at the mere thought.

"Shouldn't you though? I mean you're going to college in less than two years." he says.

"Yeah I might not, I've not decided yet." I answer truthfully but Liam looks at me with a confused face.

"Why not?"

"I don't know. It's just not been one of my priority's in a while." I reply.

"Which one were you gonna go to?" he asks.

"JFC College." I say.

"Oh. Scott told me that Allison was gonna go there." he says.

I sigh before bringing my hand up to my head and rubbing the temple tiredly.

"Yeah, well we were gonna go together." I say as I bring my hand away from my head and let it drop back down to my side.

"I know I won't be as good as your sister, but who knows, I could come to JFC College and move in with you in 2 years. We could share a dorm." Liam says excitedly.

I lift my head off of his shoulder and look at him, his excited smile causing me to smile back.

"See, this is why I don't get how them two don't trust you on full moons." I question.

"Me neither."Liam adds.

"You're like a little puppy on full moons." I smirk as I ruffle his hair.

"Stop doing that it tickles." Liam squirms around from beneath the chains.

"Come on Wolfboy, we both know you like it." I tease playing with his hair.

Liam is the most ticklish person I know, he squirms at the slightest touch of someone's attempt to tickle him. I'm surprised that's not been the thing to kill him yet.

Liam rolls his eyes playfully at me.

"I should've never told you my weaknesses." he laughs along with me and I snort as he squirms again.

I pull my hands away from his hair and I rest my head against his shoulder again, looking up at the moon and staring at it for a while.

A couple minutes of silence later Liam speaks up.

"How are you holding up?"he asks.

I lift my head up off of his shoulder and look at the palms of my hands secretly. They're all bloody and my claws are out. I quickly close them before turning to face him.

"Perfectly fine." I flash a false smile as I lie through my teeth, keeping my heartbeat steady enough for him to believe me.

"Has it been long enough?" I hear Stiles ask Scott.

"Yes!" Liam shouts from next to me and I almost burst out laughing at his outburst.

"Hey. Trying to have an adult conversation over here!" Stiles shouts back to Liam and I.

"Alright your two years older than me and you guys are only a year older than Cammy." Liam argues as Scott and Stiles walk over to us.

"Actually she's technically the same age as us asides from being an 'Irish Twin'." Scott says.