37

Camila's Pov
Pack Meeting
We were all back. The pack was back together and tonight, we're going to find a way to break Lydia out of Eichen House.

"Now we get Lydia." Scott says.

"There's four steps. We get into Eichen, we get into the closed unit, We get Lydia and we get out." Stiles starts to explain.

"And we do all of this whilst getting past orderlies and guards, with doors locked and mountain ash barriers." Scott adds.

"You have a plan for all of that?" Malia asks.

"Stole this last night off of an orderly."Stiles holds up a keycard.

"But it's useless because they reset the codes each night." I speak up.

"So why'd you take it?" Kira asks.

"Getting to that."

"The only way to get Lydia out of Eichen is to get the keycard to work again." Scott says.

"How are you going to do that?" Liam asks.

"We're getting to that too. K just listen. I pulled all the history off of the keycard. A couple weeks ago there was a brown out and the security system rebooted. During the reboot all the cards went back to a default code. So if we trigger a reboot." Stiles explains.

"The card goes back to the default code and works again." Liam finishes now understanding the plan.

"How are we gonna cause a brown out?" Kira asks.

"That's your part, your gonna draw enough electricity down from the lights to cause a brown out." Scott says.

"Not a black out."

We spend a little time going over the rest of the plan and tweaking at some parts.

At the Hospital
I'm with Liam and Scott whilst we are waiting for Melissa to give us body bags. Melissa hands them to Scott and I.

"Just promise you won't come back in one of these?" Melissa says.

"We're coming back with Lydia." Scott answers for us both.

Melissa nods and walks off to get another body bag. She comes back and throws it at Liam.

"You still mad at me?" he asks her.

"No but if you try to kill my son again or if you try to kill Camila again then I'll put you in one of these myself."Melissa says.

"She's still mad."Liam whispers to Scott and I and we nod our heads yes.

At the Library
After we get the body bags I go with Scott to find Stiles in the Library.

"Our Dad has the lab working on the shoe prints and we're both kind of mystified about how giant clawed werewolf's feet turn back into a pair of sneakers." Stiles explains to Scott as we come down the stairs.

"Our?" Scott asks looking at Stiles then me.

I look at a sympathetic Stiles and I sigh.

"You've still not talked to your Dad?" Scott asks.

"There's nothing to talk about." I say as we walk down the stairs.

"Not even a catch up?" Scott asks.

"What would I say? 'For the last 2 years I've almost been killed around about 50 times. Oh how was your time in France Dad. Was it fun taking my best friend there and then just leaving him there?' Are you seriously asking that Scott?" I mock them both.