7

Camila's Pov
I wake up on Liam's back and I see Scott standing by his bike with Stiles.

"Liam?" I ask confused.

"Babe? You awake?" Liam asks.

"Babe?" I question at the nickname.

"Yeah I'll call you that. Even if you get a boyfriend who isn't me." Liam chuckles to himself.

"I can work with Babe." I smile at him.

We both start smiling a little bit.

"You find anything?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Nope." Stiles says opening the Jeep.

"We fell in a hole." Liam gestures to himself and I.

"Is she okay?" Scott asks looking at me on Liam's back.

"We don't know." Liam answers.

Stiles turns on the ignition and it doesn't work so he gets out of the car.

"It's the bridge where his sister died, isn't it?" Scott check with Stiles.

"Yes it was, very embarrassing. So we're gonna leave now." Stiles answers as he opens the door for Liam and I.

"Liam do me a favour. Both of you get in the Jeep and turn on the ignition when I say." Stiles says walking round the front of the Jeep.

Liam gets into the car and is about to help me in but I stop.

"Wait here." I say as I walk round next to Scott and Stiles.

"Stiles?" Scott starts.

"Be with you in a second." he fiddles with the Jeep.

"Try it!" he calls over to Liam and he tries it but nothing happens.

"Stiles!" Scott calls again.

"Yes okay we followed him out here. What do you want me to say. That I'm a stalker, that I'm crazy, totally paranoid. None of this is new information." Stiles argues with Scott.

"Now are you gonna at least try to give him the benefit of the doubt?"Scott asks.

"I give people the benefit of the doubt. I've given a lot of benefit to a lot of people." Stiles claims.

"Like Derek? Kira? Liam?" Scott asks.

"I was right about Peter." Stiles continues fiddling with the Jeep.

"And Matt." I add and Stiles nods.

"Try it again!" he calls to Liam.

It doesn't work again.

"You know I bet you still think there's some part of him that can be saved."Stiles says to Scott.

"Maybe." Scott replies.

Stiles rolls his eyes in annoyance and he fiddles with the Jeep again.

"Try it again!" he says sounding more pissed.

Liam tried it but it still doesn't work.

"Why can't you trust anyone?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Cause you trust everyone!" Stiles shouts and hits his hand against the Jeep, breaking it.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks Stiles.

"I'm fine." Stiles says but I can tell he's lying.

"Stiles." I say and he looks at me.

"What Camila?" he asks.

I reach forward and hold my hand out which he hesitantly places his own hand in mine. I place my other hand on top of his and slowly start to take away his pain as he looks at me sadly.