5

As I'm about to walk into the classroom full of students Stiles comes up from behind me.

"You almost forgot these." Stiles says handing me the Pharmacy bag.

"Thanks." I say not really wanting them here.

"No worries have fun." he says pecking my forehead and running off.

I sigh as I walk over to a desk besides Lydia at the back of the class.

(authors note: pretend the desks are rows of 3)

"What's that?" Theo asks gesturing to the bag in my hands.

I jump in shock.

"Shit when did you get here?" I ask.

"Same time as you I guess." he says.

"Oh well Stiles got me them." I say as Lydia grabs it out of my hand.

She pulls the bottles out of the bag and reads the labels on them.

"Take if you heavily lack sleep AKA high levels of insomnia." she reads the blue bottle.

"If feeling tired and irritable during the daytime then take 2." she reads off the orange bottle.

"Well I am pretty irritable all the time." I joke as Kira sits in front of Lydia.

"Your not." Kira says.

I grab the orange bottle and sigh as I take two with my coffee.

"Your not meant to take those with anything other than water." Lydia reads off the bottle.

"Eh who cares, what's the worse that could happen." I say.

"You could die." Theo says.

I laugh.

"No seriously you could die." Lydia says reading the bottle.

"Then what the fuck are these pills full of. Fucking acid." I say as I hear the three laugh at me.

I take a sip of my coffee and turn to Theo and offer him some. He smiles before leaning over and taking a sip out of the straw. The bell rings again and Scott walks in the room and sits besides Kira in front of me.

(so like this)

empty)        Scott         Kira
space)

Theo       Camila      Lydia          

"Holy hell." I hear Lydia say as Scott sits down.

I look at her and Kira who are throwing glances at each other in confusion. I see Lydia move her head towards Scott, gesturing Kira to talk to Scott.

Kira opens her mouth to talk.

"So Scott...." she starts.

"Pussies." I murmur taking a sip of my coffee.

Theo laughs from besides me and I laugh to and hand him my coffee again. He drinks a little more and hands it back to me with a cute smile spreading across his lips.