20

Theo's Pov
Theo's House
When we get to my house I open the door and carry her inside my house. My parents aren't home since they're out for the next week. I walk inside my bedroom and lay her on my bed but she doesn't let go of me.

"Stay." she murmurs with a sad look in her eyes.

"I'd never leave." I smile at her.

Camila's Pov
"Stay." I murmur sadly.

"I'd never leave." Theo smiles at me.

He sits down besides me and props my head up on his lap.

"I saw her." I speak up sadly.

"Saw who?" Theo asks looking down at me as he strokes my hair.

"Allison." I say turning my head to look up at him.

"I know." he says and nods.

"Wha-how?"

"You were talking about Allison, Aiden and Isaac." he says and I nod sadly.

"You know you may say that it's your fault for what happened to Allison but it wasn't." Theo says.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"Because I know you. I know you tend to get worried about people leaving you and you end up blaming yourself if that happens." Theo says.

"I don't want anyone else to leave me." I say honestly.

"I won't leave you, ever." Theo says smiling at me.

I look at him with sad eyes. He lifts me further up off his lap so I'm sitting right next to him now. He wraps his around me again.

"It'll be okay. All of it." he says.

"Will it?" I ask.

Theo tilts his head and looks at me.

"Why wouldn't it be?" he asks.

"Because something always ends up ruining things. Something bad will happen and everything ends up falling apart." I mumble.

"You won't." Theo confidently states.

I look up at him and into his eyes.

"How can you be so sure about that?" I ask.

I see him look into my eyes and then my lips and his eyes stay there.

"Because..." he drifts off as he looks into my eyes.

"Because what?" I ask looking into his eyes.

His eyes trail back down to my lips as he starts to talk.

"Because I'm here to protect you." he finishes and slowly leans forwards and stares at my lips.

I look at his eyes and then at his lips as I feel him start to lean in. I shift my head forward and he connects our lips together. He trails his hand up to my face and brushes a lock of my hair behind my ear before placing his hand on my cheek.