17

Camila's Pov
The next morning
I wake up with a really bad headache and I touch my head before sitting up. I open my eyes and I see Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Kira sleeping on the chairs in Deaton's waiting room.

I get off the metal table and walk over to Scott and poke his cheek, causing him to wake up.

"Camila." he says happily as he opens his eyes.

He gets up and hugs me and spins me around.

"Why do you seem excited to see me?"I ask as he places me back down on the ground.

"I was worried about you." Scott says and he hugs me tighter.

"Your up." Deaton says rubbing his eyes before he nudged Stiles, waking him up.

"Yeah why am I here and not home?" I ask confused.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" Scott asks.

"No but I have a fucking bad headache." I groan touching my forehead with my fingers.

He snorts before covering it up with a cough.

"Anyways..." he starts.

"You saved me from the Dread Doctors." Kira says walking into the room with Lydia.

"And you eyes also changed colour." Stiles says and I gulp.

Oh no. Am I and Omega now? Did they find out about Donovan?

"To what?" I ask trying not to sound scared.

"Red."Scott says and my eyes widen and I look over at Stiles.

"What'd you mean red?" I ask slightly scared and Stiles comes and wraps and arm round my shoulders.

"Your no longer a beta but an alpha." Deaton says.

The fuck.

"I didn't kill any alpha though." I say confused.

Deaton raised his eyebrows at me before gesturing to Scott. I look at Scott confused.

"Your like me." Scott says.

"What? Annoying and smelly. Ugh no thank you." I joke and Stiles snorts but Scott lightly slaps his arm as if to tell him to shut up.

"A true alpha." Scott smiles proudly at me.

"Well shit." I say looking at Stiles with a worried look on my face and I know he has the same idea as me.

How can I be a true alpha if Donovan is dead because of me?

At the Sheriff's Station
Sheriff Stilinski crosses off Tracy's photo with a thick, red marker.

"Chimeras." he mumbles to himself as he turns around and looks at Stiles and I.

"Two dead chimeras." Stiles adds from besides me.

"And eight new ones." I say.

"So ten in all." Stiles finishes.

"I think maybe eleven." Sheriff announces pinning up a photo of Donovan on the wall.

My heart starts to race and I feel something grab onto my hand. I look down and see Stiles holding my hand and it calms me.

 I look down and see Stiles holding my hand and it calms me