53

Camila's Pov
I hobble the way to Deaton's, clutching my side in pain as I walk. It takes at least half an hour to get there and by the time I get there my shirt is covered in blood and I am covered in it as well. I limp through the parking lot and reach the front doors of the clinic.

I remove my hand from my stomach and I place it on the window of the door and push it open, leaving a bloody handprint on the door. The bell rings as I enter and Deaton comes round the corner to see who it is.

"Camila what happened!" he rushes over to me at the sight of me.

"Gerard." I simply say as he removes my hand from my stomach and replaces it with his own, walking me over to the metal table and sitting me upon it.

He grabs a pair of scissors from his equipment table and he cuts open the bottom half of my shirt. He takes off the hem of Liam's shirt, which he wrapped around the wound to hold pressure, and he throws it into the bin besides us. He quickly fumbles through his draws and pulls out rubbing alcohol and bandages. He grabs a cotton ball and puts some rubbing alcohol on it.

"I must warn you, this might hurt." he says.

"It's fine, what's a little pain gonna do." I joke as he starts to clean the gunshot wound.

I grind my teeth together as it hurts and he moves onto the claw marks from Theo and cleans them as well. After they're clean he wraps both sides with fresh bandages and hands me some spare bandages.

"Just incase you need to change them." he says as I gladly take them.

"Thanks Deaton." I say placing them on the table besides me.

"Why aren't you healing?" he asks concerned.

"I've not been able to in a while, it'll be fine though. Thanks again." I say as he helps me down from the table.

"It's what I'm here for." he says smiling.

"You don't get enough credit for what you do, you know. You've helped us all out of bad situations Deaton. We're lucky to have you." I say giving him a hug but carefully not covering him in my blood.

"You got somewhere safe to go for the night? Cause if not I have space here in the clinic?" he asks.

I smile at him as I know where I'm going.

"I've got a friend who will let me stay with him." I say politely.

"We'll stay safe and out of trouble." he says opening the door for me.

"Of course I will. Who am I? Stiles?" I joke and he laughs.

"Your not wrong." he says as I walk out of the door.

"Night Deaton." I say.

"Night Camila." he says and shuts the door behind me.

I walk back off down the road and I barely even realise it's raining as I walk the 30 minutes back. As I'm walking down the road my phone drops out of my pocket and smashes completely. I pick it up and see it cracked all over.

"As if my day couldn't get any worse." I sigh to myself as I start walking again.

I don't want to go home to the Stilinski household. There's only one place I can go. Brett's.

At Brett's House
I finally reach Brett's house and I'm soaking wet from the rain and my torn up shirt is getting heavy from the wetness. I walk up the driveway and I reach the door. I knock on the door and wait a few seconds before I hear a key twist in the lock and the door opens.