13

Camila's Pov
2 hours later
I've been google hearing on chimeras for two hours now and it's late and dark outside. I'm the only one left in the Library now since it's late. I'm so tired that I don't even hear a heartbeat or the footsteps coming up behind me.

Suddenly I feel a terrible pain corse through my shoulder.

"Ahhh!" I scream loudly as I turn my head and see Donovan gripping my shoulder.

I elbow him in the face and he pulls his hand away. That's when I see it has a hole in his hand filled with little teeth. I drop my bag and my phone and I run down the stairs to the lower level of the Library. I hide behind a bookshelf so that he can't see me.

i turn my head upwards and I see him walking above my head on the top floor. I hear my phone start ringing and I reach into my pocket to get it but it's not there.

"You dropped your phone. It's Stiles, should I text him back. There's also a couple missed calls from Liam, Scott and Kira."Donovan says from above me.

I try to slow my heart rate down so he can barely hear it.

"You don't know who I actually am do you? Maybe you heard about Stiles's Dad who almost got my Dad killed." he shouts out.

I shake my head and squint my eyes shut.

"Has Sheriff Stilinski ever told you how him and his partner got caught in a shoot out? Did he tell you that my Dad got shot in his spinal cord, making everything below his waist completely useless? Not just his legs. I also bet he told you and Stiles some of it. If he did he probably left out the part where he was sitting in his car calling for backup whilst my Dad went inside alone. Did he tell you that he was too scared and too much of a frightened little bitch to go inside and help? He didn't did he?" Donovan taunts me.

I breathe in and out deeply and steadily. I can hear him walk down the stairs and onto the level I am on.

"My Dad isn't dead but Sheriff Stilinski killed my Dad. And you..." Donovan pauses behind the bookshelf In hiding behind.

"You killed me!" he shouts grabbing my throat through the shelves and pulling me backwards.

I start to choke as he slams me onto the floor and starts to strangle me. I can barely breathe so I throw my legs up and kick his stomach, pushing him off of me and breaking out of his grasp. I run backwards behind a desk and Donovan gets back up and grabs a chair.

He throws it at me and I barely dodge it in time. Fortunately it hits the wall behind me and smashes, except one of the chair legs breaks off and flies directly into my stomach.

I bolt forward and spit out blood onto the floor as Donovan starts to walk over to me. I quickly run, despite having a chair leg lodge deep into my stomach and I start to climb up the construction on the side. Donovan comes up behind me and flicks his claws out. He growls and he digs his claws into my spine. I growl out in pain before using my foot to kick his arm away from me and I continue to climb up the scaffolding. I get higher and higher and Donovan clutches back onto my leg and starts pulling it downwards.

"Don't worry Camila. I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna eat your legs." Donovan says in a demonic voice.

I turn my head and look at him and see his eyes fully turn white. I gasp in shock and I start to stretch my arm higher and higher as I reach up to grab onto something but he's holding me in place. I look up and spot a pin that's holding the scaffolding pipes together. I reach up and pull it before quickly grasping onto the pole above my head.

The scaffolding besides me falls and I hear the pipes hit the floor and a loud grunt. I look down and see Donovan standing there. With a pipe through his chest.

I crawl down in shock and I clasp my hands around my mouth and let out a loud whimper.

I just killed somebody...

I quickly go to pull it out of him when my phone rings in his pocket. I slowly reach into his pocket and grab my phone and see that it's Stiles.

I slowly answer it.

"S-Stiles." I whimper out.

"Camila, what's wrong? Where are you?" he asks.

I look down at my stomach and see the chair
leg still lodge deep into my torso.

"I'm fine I'll be home soon." I say as blood spills out my mouth.

"Okay well be here soon because it's getting late." Stiles says.

"Okay." I say as I hang up.

I dial the number 911 on my phone and they answer.

911 what's your emergency?
911 please state your emergency.
You've reached 911 this line is for emergencies only.
If you do not have an emergency please hang up.
Want me to send a car out?
It's the school. Beacon Hills High School.
Let's see if we've got a car in that area.

I hang up and I hobble out of the building. As I start to walk a sharp pain fills my stomach and back. I look back down and see the chair leg still lodged deep into my stomach. If I pull it out I won't be able to walk at all. I limp outside and I see a cop car pull up. I quickly hobble into the bushes and hide there and out of sight. A couple minutes later I see the policewoman walking back out and talk into her radio.

"It's a 653. Prank call." she says and she gets into her cop car and drives off.

I slowly hobble back into the Library and see nothing. No blood. No body. Nothing. Out of fear I limp back outside and go the whole 2 miles home, still having the chair leg sticking through my stomach.

I walk into the house and see Sheriff's car isn't home. I creep carefully up the stairs and into my room and just as I shut the door I collapse against my bed frame. I slump my back down onto the floor and lean my back against it.

"Camila!" I hear a shout as my door opens widely.