44

Camila's Pov
At Deaton's
We arrive at Deaton's and before I can get out of the car by myself Brett picks me up and carries me himself.

"Why are you carrying me? I can walk." I say.

"Gorgeous can you seriously not see how much your bleeding?" Brett questions as he opens the door with his foot.

"No." I say as he carries me inside the clinic and places me down on the table.

"Deaton!" he shouts and a few seconds later Deaton appears from the feeding room.

"What happened?" he asks as he quickly rushes over besides us.

"I don't know, her ears started bleeding and Scott said that it happened the other night as well." Brett explains hurriedly.

"Okay well I guess she's figuring it out on her own, Brett you'll have to trust the process." Deaton says and holds up a needle.

I growl loudly and flash my eyes at Deaton.

"Shit I always forget how bad you are with needles." Deaton apologises.

"Brett hold her hand and trust me when I say hold her down as well." Deaton instructs Brett.

Brett leans over me and pins me down to the metal table so there is no possible way of escaping. Deaton injects the needle into my neck and I gasp for breath as I black out.

Come on your my son. Chris you have to trust me.
Trust you. You brainwashed Allison into hating werewolves and wanting to kill every single one, including her sister.
It's not like we need Camila anyways. I mean she practically is a monster. You said that yourself.
She is still my daughter
But she's the reason Allison is dead. We both know you didn't leave because of Allison's death, you left for another reason but you won't tell anyone the real reason you left.
I don't know what you're talking about I care for Camila she's my daughter.
No she is a conceited little brat, Allison died because of her. She is a monster.
I'm working with you for a reason okay so no one can know your here.
But Scott knows.

My eyes shoot open and I gasp for air, with my eyes flashing red.

"Camila what is it?" Brett asks rushing to the side.

I look around the room and I see Deaton, Stiles and...Scott. I quickly hop off of the metal table and I rush over to Scott and press him up against the wall angrily.

"Camila!" Stiles practically shouts at my sudden aggression.

I flash my eyes at Scott angrily before speaking.

"You knew this whole time. You knew he was here." I growl out to him.

"Who? Who's here Camila?" Stiles asks from the side.

I'm still holding Scott against the wall but I turn and face Stiles.

"Gerard." I speak through gritted teeth.

"I didn't know how to tell you." Scott chokes out and I let go of him and drop him to the floor.

My eyes flash back to normal and I look at them all confused. I see Scott holding his throat and gasping for breath.

"Scotty you okay?" I ask him concerned.

"I'm fine." he chokes out.

"What happened?" I ask confused.

Stiles, Brett and Scott look at me confused.

"What?" I ask them confused.

"You don't remember what just happened?" Scott asks.

"She won't. She just came out of a seer state, she won't remember anything she's done whilst being in it." Deaton speaks up.

"Oh. Well what happened to Scotty?" I ask.

"Uhm you kinda got a bit mad and attacked him." Stiles blurts out.

I look at Scott and see him with a guilty look on his face.

"Shit Scott I'm sorry I didn't know." I apologise quickly but he shushes me.

"It's fine, I guess I deserved it." Scott says.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"I never told you Gerard is back." Scott says.

"He's back?" I question angrily.

"Damn you really have no clue about what happened." Stiles laughs a little.

"Yeah he's back." Scott ignores Stiles.

I get away from them and start walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Brett asks me.

"To kill him, what do you think?" I question as I open the door.

"How are you gonna get there?" Brett asks and I hold up his car keys that I secretly took.

"Fine then I'm coming with." Brett says grabbing his keys and we walk outside.

We then proceed to get in his car and drive off.
"Are you actually gonna kill him?" Brett questions as he drives.

"I want to kill him." I say and Brett looks at me with wide eyes, since he's a buddhist werewolf he doesn't condone killing.

"Why do you want to kill him? Nobody should die." Brett says.

"Trust me, he deserves to." I say.

"Why? You've never actually told me about him." Brett says.

"He's my grandad." I say.

"So he's family." Brett says.

"Barely."

"How so?" Brett questions.

"He's a werewolf hunter still. He was the guy who manipulated Allison and my family into thinking I should die because I'm a werewolf too."I explain.

"Oh shit that's bad." Brett says.

"Yeah. Imagine waking up to your own Mom coming into your room every night trying to stab you with a needle laced with wolfsbane." I say looking out of the window.

"She did that?" Brett asks.

"Yeah, and multiple times it worked. Scott always found me, he was the one to burn it out of me everytime." I explain.

"So that's why your scared of needles." Brett comes to a conclusion.

"I was 15 when that happened. I was still young." I add.

"You still are young Camila."Brett states and I nod.

"I won't kill him, you know I wouldn't do that. I just need to try and control myself." I speak up.

"Well who's your anchor or whatever it is?" Brett asks.

"It's Liam and you, but recently it doesn't work every time to calm me down." I explain.

"I know how stupid it sounds but have you ever thought about trying my anchor, besides you I have another one." Brett says.

"I already know I'm your anchor but I don't know your other one." I say.

"Well it's a buddhist saying." Brett says turning a corner and driving down the road.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Which three things cannot long be hidden? The sun, the moon, the truth." he says.

"I'd have to get angry to see if something like that would work." I say as Brett pulls up outside of the woods.