3

Camila's Pov
We start to leave the hospital when lots of people start to enter the hospital, injured and on gurneys.

"Mom where's all this coming from?" Scott asks Melissa.

"There's a major pile up on 115." she says running after a patient.

"Okay there's only one way back to Beacon Hills from the airport." Stiles says.

"115." Scott says and begins to walk out of the hospital.

"Where are you going?" Stiles asks.

"To get Kira. I'll meet you guys at the school." Scott says running out of the hospital.

"You want a ride to the school?" Stiles asks.

"I just need to talk to Liam first. I'll meet you there." I say to them as I run up to the second floor.

"Liam great I need to talk to you." I say.

"I need to talk to you too." Liam says as we stand in the empty hallway.

"Long game." Liam blurts out.

"What's that?" I ask.

"I like you and you like me. If you want to be with someone else or I want to be with someone else then that's fine. Either way we'll still be the best duo there is." Liam says and I smile and nod.

"I was gonna ask for something like that so yeah that's fine."I say.

Then I hear Parrish's voice and then Melissa's and Sheriff's.

"We've got to go to the high school." Liam says grabbing my arm and we run out of the hospital.

"Why?" I ask as we run through the streets.

I take off Liams hoodie and throw it to the floor so I can get wind power as I run.

"Scott's in trouble." Liam says as we speed up and reach the high school.

We get there and I tell Liam to go to Malia and Stiles and I'll go to Scott and warn him.

I run to the steps when I hear a growl. I see Scott on the floor unconscious and Kira with her katana in her hand as she goes towards the guy with blue talons. He pushes her back and she falls to the floor. I take a run to the top of the stairs and I jump down and do a flip, landing on my feet.

 I take a run to the top of the stairs and I jump down and do a flip, landing on my feet

(pretend that's from down the steps instead)

He turns around and looks at me and I bare my teeth as I roar at him. He runs towards me and I slide through the middle of his legs and turn around as I swipe at his feet, knocking him to the ground. I get on top of him and he kicks my stomach, causing me to fall back. I grunt as I stand back up, getting ready to fight again. He swings at me and I duck and I go to hit him but I see Kira come up behind him with her katana in her hands.