10

Camila's Pov
At the Sheriff's Station
I run into the Sheriff's Station and see Sheriff and Lydia's Mom standing there.

"Where's Lydia?" I ask them.

"Tracy's coming for you. Mom, Tracy's coming." Lydia says as Kira and her burst into the Sheriff's Station.

"What? What do you mean me?" she asks just as I spot Tracy crawling on the ceiling above her.

I push Lydia's Mom out of the way and I stand in front of her. Kira pulls out her katana belt and stands next to Sheriff. Tracy hits Sheriff and knocks him to the ground, dropping his gun and paralysing him.

"Kira look out!"Sheriff shouts to Kira.

Tracy attacks Kira but misses her and hits Lydia.

Lydia falls to the floor and I quickly push Lydia's Mom into a room and shut her in there. With my back turned Tracy comes and slashes me from behind. She then cuts me, deeper than she did Lydia, in my abdomen and my neck. I fall to the floor gasping for air as it's hard to breathe.

I look at Kira in my paralysed state and see her shift into full kitsune. She lets her fox out and she manages to cut off Tracy's tail before she turns heel and escapes.

Kira runs to come and help me because I'm worse than Lydia.

"H-help Lyds...I'll heal." I say barely being able to speak.

"You can't heal without Liam." Kira says.

"I know, just help Lydia... please." I mumble as I feel blood drip from my lips onto the floor.

Kira nods and leaves to find Lydia.

"Careful." I hear Sheriff say from wherever he is.

I recognise a scent. It's Malia. I can hear her talking to Kira and Lydia when she walks to the storage room door which leads downstairs. Since I'm laying a little outside of the door she turns her head and sees me coughing up black blood.

Malia comes down to my level quickly.

"No no no. Are you okay?" she says with tears in her eyes at the sight of me.

"Si-side." I gasp as blood fills my mouth.

"What?" she asks.

"Turn m- me on my sid-e." I whisper as blood completely fills my mouth.

She does it as she's trying not to hurt me any more than I already am hurting. All the blood in my mouth pours out onto the floor as I get onto my side.

"Tracy." I whisper to her before I spit out more blood.

Malia nods and goes and opens the door to downstairs but she looks back at me like she's gonna stay and help. I give her a weak smile and she takes off downstairs and there I am. Waiting for what seems like eternity for someone to come help.

I hear the door open and I recognise the scents. Theo, Stiles and Scott. From the reflection of the shattered mirror on the floor besides me I can see Theo take off his belt and wrap it around Lydia's stomach, tightening it.

"C-Camila." I hear Lydia whimper out.

"Camila. What about Camila?" Theo asks seeming protective.

"Find Camila. She's hurt." I hear the paralysed Sheriff say.

I hear footsteps coming fast and I choke on my blood and spit it out again.

"Camila!" Theo practically shouts as he kneels down besides me, not caring about the blood.