48

Scott's Pov
"Camila you need to stop." I say, seeing black veins covering her arms.

"I know what I'm doing." she says and
continues to take his pain.

I look at her and I see her gritting her teeth together in pain.

"Cam stop." Theo says lifting her up off of the ground away from Mason.

"It's fine Theo, I'm fine." Camila says turning back to go to Mason but Theo grabs her arm and holds her close to him.

"No it's not. I'm not letting you get hurt because your taking away his pain." Theo says.

"What? So your saying as long as I'm not in pain and Mason is then it's fine." she argues back.

"If I was in pain then I'd be fine because I don't want you to be hurt."Theo admits.

I look at Liam and he looks away from Mason and at Camila and Theo. Our eyes widening at Theo's confession. Maybe he does care about her after all. Maybe Theo might actually back down and choose Camila over power.

We watch as they stare at each other when Mason cries out in pain.

Camila's Pov
"Don't move." Liam says to Mason.

"Be careful." Scott says.

"What are they doing to him?" Liam asks Theo.

"I don't know." Theo says and I go and kneel besides Liam.

"Guys just focus." I say looking at Mason.

"Mason we're gonna get you out of here." I say to him, holding his hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

"Hold him still."Scott says to the both of us.

Liam and I hold Mason still and Scott tries to take the needle out but Mason screams in pain.

"Arghh it hurts." he groans out in pain.

I hear a clicking and buzzing noise behind us and I see the Dread Doctors behind Theo. Everyone else turns and looks at them.

"They're wanted us here." Theo says and I stand up.

"Liam get that thing out of Mason's neck." I tell him.

"Theo. Theo Raeken."

"He's coming with us." Theo says to them.

"Failure. Theo Raeken."

"I- I'm not a failure." Theo stutters.

"Not a complete failure, we learned from you."

The Dread Doctors walk closer to us.

"Theo he's trying to get to you. It's what they want, don't give it to them." Scott reassures Theo.

"The mark of a true failure. Repeating the same mistake again and again."

"We're taking Mason." Theo says and turns around and looks at me before facing the Dread Doctors.

"And then I'm taking what's mine." he growls out in his werewolf form.

"Let him go." Theo shouts at the Dread Doctors.

"You have the entitlement and narcissism, typical for your generation. In that you profound success."

"Scott I can't get it out, I don't know what to do." Liam says as Mason screams.

Scott turns around and runs towards Mason and Liam. The Dread Doctors turn their heads off of Theo and look at me.

"Distraction. She's a distraction."

"W-what?" I stammer and look at Theo who has a concerned look on his face.

"Kill distraction."

"Camila get behind me." Theo says but I stay still.

"Eliminate distraction."

The Dread Doctors walk towards me but Theo grabs my arm and pulls me behind him, standing in front of me protectively. He runs forwards and attacks one of the Dread Doctors but he gets thrown to the floor.

"Theo!" I shout and I run and slash the Dread Doctor who threw Theo to the ground.

He turns around he comes and hits me but I block it and strike him in the stomach. Another Dread Doctor comes up from behind me and goes to hit me but Theo jumps up and hits him first.

"Camila get out of here!" Theo shouts to me as he fights the Dread Doctor.

"I'm not leaving you Theo. Never." I state as I see Scott getting attacked by one of them.

I turn around and see Mason standing up and ripping the needle out of the back of his neck. I stop fighting them and so does everyone else.

"Transformation without Frequency."

I look at Mason and a big gust of black smoke starts pouring out of his body. Soon it starts to cover him like an aura before he starts to shift into an animal figure. The Beast. The Beast throws the needle to the floor and smashes it completely as he roars loudly.

The Beast stomps over to the Dread Doctor who is standing besides Scott and he lifts it up off of the ground. He starts to choke it and growls in its face before he squeezes his hands tightly around the neck and rips his head off.

He then comes over to the Dread Doctor besides Theo and holds him up in the air before smashing him against the wall. He picks the limp body up off of the floor and then proceeds to rip his head off.

The Beast then comes over to the one besides me and he does the same thing. Choking the Dread Doctor before slashing its throat and ripping its head off, dropping it loosely on the ground.