33

Camila's Pov
At the Hospital
I'm running through the hallways with Stiles hot on my tail.

"Melissa!" I shout as we run through the hallways hoping to find her.

We turn the corner and run straight into Liam's stepdad.

"Hey hey Camila slow down. What's wrong?" he asks as he places his hands on my shoulders and steady's me.

"We have to open him up. Sheriff. We have to open him up." I say frantically.

"What?" he asks confused.

"There's something inside Sheriff. Something that you didn't see." I explain.

"Do it." Melissa says running up with Stiles besides her.

"Melissa. Camila. We can't just open him up." Dr Geyer says.

"There's a piece of bone, he's been poisoned by a piece of bone marrow. I know it doesn't make any sense. I know what it sounds like but you have to open him up." I say gripping onto his shirt.

"Okay okay just go into the waiting room, or go see Liam. He'll be fine Camila and Stiles." Dr Geyer says as him and Melissa run off into the operating theatre.

We go into the waiting room and Stiles sits down on the chair whilst I walk back and forwards, pacing the room.

I go and sit down besides Stiles. I don't say anything and I just keep twitching my leg and bouncing it up and down.

"Camila calm down. He's my Dad and you seem more worried about him than I am." Stiles chuckles a bit to ease off the stress.

"But it's my fault he's in this situation." I say and my hands start shaking slightly due to the anxiety.

"What I said. I didn't mean it. It's not your fault at all Camila." Stiles speaks.

He looks down at my hands shaking and he holds them in his to keep them still.

"It's not your fault whatsoever." Stiles repeats.

"But what if something bad happens and he dies." I state sadly.

"You can bring him back remember." Stiles says and I nod sadly.

"I-I'm sorry Stiles." I stutter and he pulls me into his side, hugging me as we silently cry into each other.

10 minutes later
"He's fine kids, he's fine." Melissa says running up to Stiles and I who were about to fall asleep.

"He is?" Stiles and I ask.

She nods.

"Room 203." she says and Stiles grabs me and we quickly walk to the room and see Sheriff asleep on his bed.

Stiles and I breathe out a sigh of relief and we pull up chairs next to the bed and sit down next to them.

"I'm glad your Dad's okay." I say.

"Me too."Stiles smiles.

After a short pause he speaks up again.

"He's your Dad too you know. He sees you as his daughter." Stiles says truthfully.

I smile slightly at Stiles before we rest our head at the side of Sheriffs bed and drift off to sleep.

Around about 20 minutes later
I feel a hand rest itself on mine and I lift my head up and look at Stiles who is just waking up.

Around about 20 minutes laterI feel a hand rest itself on mine and I lift my head up and look at Stiles who is just waking up

He looks at me and then we look up and see Sheriff with both his hands on Stiles and mine. He smiles at us and holds both our hands.

"It's alright Stiles, you still got me." Sheriff says to Stiles.

"You both do." he says turning his head and looking at me.

I smile at him and then Stiles.

"My kids." Sheriff says.

I scoot my chair backwards allowing Stiles to lean across me and hug his Dad. I watch them both hug until Sheriff opens his arm outwards.

"Camila you may not be my daughter by blood but you are my daughter by choice." Sheriff says pulling me into the hug.

"Thank you Sheriff." I say.

"It's Dad." Stiles says smiling at me.

"Well...." Sheriff chuckles waiting for me to respond.

"Dad." I say liking the sound of it.

I hear footsteps at the door and we turn around and I see Scott and Malia walking into the room. They move to the side and that's when I see him. My Dad. Chris Argent. For the first time in 2 years.

"Dad?"

"Camila." he says giving me a small smile and I hold onto Stiles's hand.

"How are you?" he asks.

"What are you doing here?" I say bitterly as I ignore his question.

"I came to see you." he says.

"Quit the bullshit, Dad, why are you really here?" I ask feeling anger build up inside of me.

"Scott needed my help." he answers truthfully.

"Of course he did. I should've known that the only reason you'd come back is for him." I bitterly say and he looks taken back.

I walk away from Stiles and up to my Dad.

"Do you know what a phone is?" I ask him.

"Of course I do." he says.

"Then learn how to fucking use it." I state pissed off.

"I do use it. I text you all the time." he answers.

"You mean that one time and that was to ask Scott something?" I question him.

He looks down embarrassed.

"What do you not like being proven wrong?" i taunt him pettily.

"Camila just hear me out." he pleads.

"No, you listen to me. You left without a reason and now I bet you're coming back with bullshit excuses as always." I argue with him.

"My daughter just died, did you really expect me to be fine? I needed time to heal."he argues.

"Did you think I would be fine? She was my sister, Dad. You think I didn't need you? I did. I needed you and you left. Like I wasn't a reason to stay." I shout at him as I walk to the door.

"Camila come on, I'm your Dad." he calls after me.

I turn around and look at him and the pack.

"You were my Dad when Allison was still alive. Not anymore." I spit out as I walk out of the hospital.

I can't be here right now. Especially not with him in the room. I decide to just go back to Stiles's house and fall asleep.