43

Camila's Pov
At the game
After we leave the classroom I wish luck to the boys and then to Brett. I walk over to the bleachers and I see Lori in the stands. I walk up to where she's sitting.

"Lori." I say and she looks up and sees me.

"Camila your here." she smiles and hugs me tightly.

I sit down and the game starts.

"Wait Coach is meant to call the game off." I question under my breath.

As the whistle blows I hear Brett talking to Scott.

"My sisters got the bleachers covered by the way." Brett says to Scott as they take place at the centre of the pitch.

I look up confused and turn to Lori.

"You know about the plan?" I question and she nods her head.

"Brett you dumbass you didn't tell me." I mumble under my breath.

Brett looks up from the fields and at Lori and I. He gives me a thumbs up and eventhough he's got his helmet on I can practically see him smirking through the gaps. I roll my eyes playfully and I look at Lori who is sniggering to herself. We crawl down through the gaps in the bleachers and we stealthily walk below them, checking the shoes of people. I look at Lori and I shake my head and she does the same thing back.

We haven't found a single clue.

Kira then storms off of the field besides us and Lori follows after her and I quickly follow after. We walk into the school behind Kira.

"Are you okay?" Lori asks in Japanese.

Kira stops and stands still.

"Are you trying to speak to me in Japanese?" Kira asks in Japanese.

"In that accent." she adds as she turns around and looks at us.

Kira throws her stuff on the floor and proceeds to slap Lori. Lori throws a punch at Kira, knocking her sideways. They start to fight aggressively and Lori is trying to calm Kira down. She hits Lori with a lacrosse stick and I run in and grab one. I break it in half and throw Lori a piece and we begin to fight Kira.

Kira throws Lori off of her and onto the floor and I run to help her.

"Kira what are you doing?" Scott shouts at her as Kira lifts him up and throws him besides Lori and I.

I stand up and Kira sees me and she begins to walk towards me. She throws a punch at me and I grab her wrist. She throws another punch at me and I grab her other wrist, holding her tightly. Kira starts to flame up and I flash my eyes red and growl loudly.

"KIRA!" I growl out to her as I flash my eyes a deeper red causing her to change back.

She opens her eyes and sees Lori and Scott on the floor, I help the two of them up whilst Kira looks at us confused.

"Oh my god. What did I do?" she asks and that's when I hear a loud growl outside.

"Oh no, Liam." I say and I run out onto the pitch and I see Liam taking his gloves off angrily and he runs off.

I see him running up to a bus and I know he's going to attack The Beast.

"Liam. Stop!" I shout to him but he doesn't listen. He growls and goes to attack it anyways.

15 minutes later
Stiles and I are carrying a bleeding Liam into the science room and place him on the table. He's bleeding badly and is hurt really bad. Liam is groaning in pain and breathing heavily.

"Liam." I say trying to make sure he's awake.

"I'm okay, I'm fine."he grunts out in pain.

Stiles and I undo his torn up shirt and a lot of blood appears.

"Is it bad." he chokes out.

"No."

"Very." Stiles says.

Liam starts coughing.

"Okay okay I can't take your pain from your arm because it's all cut up." I state looking at his arm which is practically torn apart.

"Well do something before I pass out." Stiles says practically almost fainting on the spot.

"Stiles!" I shout at him and he hauls himself back up from almost passing out.

"Just take away the pain somehow." he says.

Liam lurches up and starts panting badly from the pain.

"Take away the pain, take away the pain." I mumble to myself when I get an idea.

I grab Liam's face in my hands and connect our lips together. I hold his face in my hands as I continue to kiss his lips. I grunt slightly as I feel his pain enter me. When I've finished taking his pain I let go of him and he falls back and passes out on the table. I sigh and breathe a sigh of relief.

"Next time this happens I'll kiss him." Stiles adds causing me to snort.

I'm staring at a sleeping Liam whilst waiting for Scott and the others. A couple seconds later they enter the room and see Liam asleep.

Suddenly I hear a loud whistle sound and I know Malia has changed the electric currents. Scott, Stiles, Brett, Kira, Lori and I hold our ears tightly until the noise stops.

"S-Scott." I mumble as I look at the blood on my hands.

He looks at my hands and then at my ears.

"It's happening again." Stiles says inspecting my ears along with everyone else.

"Your telling me this has happened before?" Brett asks.

I don't hear what they're saying, the next few moments are a slight blur and I start seeing two Brett's.

"Guys we have to get her to Deaton's now." Scott says.

"I'll take her. Kira can you make sure Lori gets home safe?" Brett asks and Kira nods.

Brett holds me close to his side as we walk to his car and quickly drive off to Deaton's clinic.