45

Camila's Pov
He gets out of the car and grabs my hand causing me to follow along with him.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"We need to make sure that you can control your anger. Since you have a lot of it then it could take a while to learn control again." Brett says.

"I don't have a lot of anger." I say slightly pissed off.

"Then why are your claws out?" Brett asks gesturing to my hands.

I look down at my hands and I do in fact see my claws, I breathe in and retract them before looking back at Brett.

"Okay you've got me. I get angry easily, so what?" I say.

"But you get more than angry right, you get angry to kill." Brett says taking a step closer.

"So I claw at my desk once in a while, big deal." I roll my eyes at him.

"Well you need to learn control and calm down, and that's why I'm here to help." Brett says.

He takes a step closer before he throws a punch towards me. I barely duck in time before I get back up.

"The fuck Brett?" I ask him.

"You need to get angry." he says throwing another punch to my stomach and I growl.

"Come one hit me. I dare you." he taunts whilst pointing at his face.

I growl and I run forwards and attack him. I hit him in the stomach and he groans out in pain before he kicks me. I fall backwards onto the floor but get up almost immediately. I attack him again but he throws me back down to the ground and holds me down with his foot on my throat.

I starts growling angrily, getting more pissed off by the minute. I grab his foot with my hands and I push him off of me. Whilst he's uncoordinated I grab him by his shirt and I push him against a tree, growling in his face.

"Camila, what three things cannot long be hidden?" Brett asks but I continue to growl in his face.

He grabs my wrists and a quickly spins us around, pressing me against the tree.

"What three things cannot long be hidden?" he repeats.

"The sun. The moon. The truth." I growl out angrily.

"Say it again." Brett says.

"The sun. The moon. The truth." I breathe out and I feel my teeth and claws retract.

"The sun. The moon. The truth." I sigh as I shift back to my human form.

I breathe out heavily and I rest my forehead against Brett's in tiredness.

"If someone told me that fighting meant using this much energy I wouldn't do it." I sigh heavily and I can hear Brett chuckling.

I lift my head up and look at Brett who's smiling at me.

"You did it." he says.

"I did it." I smile back.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Brett asks.

"Can we get some..." I start but get cut off by Brett.

"Ben and Jerry's, for sure." he smiles at me as we drive off.