30

Camila's Pov
An hour later
I walk the five miles back home, since my house is further away then Stiles's house. I pull my set of keys out of my pocket and I flick through them. I finally get to the key to the Argent's house and I unlock the door and walk inside. Straight away I see photos of Allison and me practically covering the walls.

I walk through the house and I go straight to her bedroom. The first time in 2 years I've been back here and nothing has changed a bit. Not even Allison's room. I lay down on her bed and I lock the windows and doors and go to sleep.

A little while later I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. It's Scott.

"Hello." I handed with my raspy voice.
"Hey I'm outside we need to go to the hospital now." Scott says.
"I'll be out in a minute."I reply.

I get out of bed and look in Allison's closet, contemplating on wearing some of her clothes. I look down at my torn and bloody ones and decide I'll just have to stay in them. I grab my phone and keys and I walk outside of the house and lock up. I see Scott in his Mom's car and I open the passenger door and get in alongside him. I sit there silently not saying a word.

 I sit there silently not saying a word

Scott looks at me before he drives off.

"What are you doing back in the house?" Scott asks as we drive.

"I don't know." I say.

"Thinking?" Scott asks.

"What is there to think about?" I ask trying to divert the conversation.

"Maybe about what happened tonight." Scott suggests.

"Nothing happened." I say before looking down.

"Nothing happened." I repeat to myself as I look back out of the window.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks.

"I'm fine." I lie.

"Camila.."

"What?"

"What's wrong?"

"What does it matter Scott."I snap before I pause and turn my head to look at him.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." I apologise as I place my head in my hands.

"It's fine. It's my fault." Scott says as we pull up outside of the hospital.

"Why are we here by the way?" I ask as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Sheriff and Lydia are hurt." Scott says as he gets out of the car.

"What!" I practically shout in shock.

I barely even shit my door before I rush into the hospital and go to the receptionist.

"Sheriff Stilinski's room?" I ask.

"Relation?" she asks.

"Uh-daughter." I stumble through my words.

"203." she says and I thank her before rushing up stairs and onto the second floor.

I bolt through the double doors and I spot the door number 203. I run up to the window and I see Sheriff laying in there with blood covering his sides.

"Slow down Camila." Scott says coming up behind me and wraps and arm around my shoulder.

"It's my fault. I should've been here." I mutter as I look through the window.

"It's not your fault." Scott says sadly rubbing my arm.

Suddenly the double doors beside us burst open and Stiles pushed through them. He rushes up to Scott and I and pushes Scott away from me and up against the wall. Stiles then proceeds to throw him to the ground and get on top of Scott.

"Where were you? You trusted him right? So huh where were you?" Stiles angrily says in Scott's face.

"Hey hey hey." Melissa calls as 3 doctors follow her to where we are.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" Stiles shouts in Scott's face.

Melissa and Dr Geyer pull Stiles off of Scott and another doctor helps Scott up.

"Okay, all right all right." Stiles puts his hands up in defence as Melissa let's go of him and Dr Geyer continues to restrain him.

Stiles turns his head and looks at me angrily.

"Fuck you Camila!" he spits out.

"What?" Scott and I both ask in shock.

"You really do have a thing for loving the enemies don't you." he says and everyone looks at me.

"First Aiden and now Theo." Stiles adds.

A small tear rolls down my cheek.

"Don't bother coming home tonight." Stiles angrily finishes.

I look down at the floor before I look up at him.

"Wasnt planning on it." I say going to turn around but Scott stands in my way and stops.

"Camila wait." he says.

"He wants me to leave, so I'll leave." I say pushing past him and walking out of the hospital.

"Camila!" Melissa and Dr Geyer call after me.

I ignore them and continue to walk away.

At the Argents House
I walk back into the house and throw the vase on the sideboard onto the floor, allowing it to smash into millions of little pieces. I slump my back against the door and let out small sobs as I let my head keep hitting the back of the door.

 I slump my back against the door and let out small sobs as I let my head keep hitting the back of the door

My phone keeps ringing so I turn it on silent before looking at it.

23 missed calls from Scott
31 missed calls from Stiles
12 messages and 17 missed calls from Liam
19 missed calls from Mason
30 missed calls from Melissa
7 missed calls from Parrish

I look at my phone and angrily growl as I throw it across the room but it doesn't smash when it hits the wall. I walk into my room and start to tear down photos on the wall and I throw everything on the floor, smashing, breaking, tearing, ripping everything in sight. I didn't even realise what I was doing till I had messed up the entirety of the house. Smashed bowls, plates, glasses, cups, bottles and everything you could think of was completely destroyed.

I walk into Allison's room wanting to do the same thing I've done to every other room but I can't bring myself to do it. I lay down on her bed and start crying into her pillow when I feel arms wrap around me. I look up and see Allison laying down besides me.

"Allie." I whisper.

"Hey Cami." she says stroking my cheek and smiling at me.

I hold her hand against my face.

"I miss you." I say.

"I miss you too." she says and I start to cry.

"How am I supposed to do this without you?" I cry out.

"You'll learn in time." she hugs me and I fall asleep in her arms.