2

Camila's Pov
I'm deep in thought when Liam pulls me out of my thoughts by talking.

"Is it a party?" he asks leaning forwards.

"It's not a party." Stiles says whilst driving.

"What's at midnight?" he asks.

"Your bedtime." Stiles says sarcastically.

"Lay off him Biles." I roll my eyes.

"Again with the Biles. I thought I told you to stop that."he rolls his eyes in the mirror.

"Why aren't the girls going?" Liam asks.

"Excuse me? What the fuck am I? A burger?" I ask sarcastically.

"Well a burger is a snack and if I'm honest your hot so that makes you a snack. So..." Liam starts leaning in to kiss me jokingly.

I laugh and hit him with the pillow in the backseat.

"They're meeting us there now can you stop flirting with my sister." Stiles says causing me to raise my eyebrow.

Sister?

"Also stop asking questions. It's a senior thing, you'll know when your a senior." Stiles says patting Liam's shoulder from the front seat.

Liam and I look at each other and he grabs his phone and pulls in his earphones. He grabs one and places it in my ear and I lean my head on his shoulder so they don't fall out, we start listening to music.

"You guys having trouble with your phones?" Scott asks.

I turn my head and look at Liam, not realising how close our faces are.

"I-uhm no." Liam stutters looking at his phone then me.

I turn my head and lean it against Liam's shoulder again and he wraps his arms around me. The Jeep suddenly slows down.

"Oh what the hell." Stiles groans as the Jeep fully comes to a stop.

"You out of gas?" Liam asks.

"No it's electrical. The Alternator again." I say.

Scott and Stiles turn around in their seats and look at me confused.

"What? I like cars. Since Stiles's Jeep breaks down a lot it's probably the alternator. An electrical difficulty." I say.

They still look at me as they get out of the Jeep.

"How'd you know that?" Liam asks as I lift my head up off of his shoulder.

"I fix Scott's motorcycle all the time, I used to fix.. Aiden's and Ethan's." I pause.

"And I helped fix my Dad's car a lot." I finish.

"Well aren't you just amazing." Liam says.

I smile at him before I turn my body around and I hug Liam. Being close to my anchor makes me happy. He plops me onto his lap and hugs me back and strokes my hair. For a second I hear his heart skip a beat before it starts to beat faster.

"What's wrong? Your heart is beating fast and you reek of anxiety." I ask him as I pull my head up off his chest.

"Well uhm, I like this girl but I don't know how to tell her." Liam admits.

My heart drops for a second. I've never thought of Liam like that but hearing him talk about another girl made me second guess that.

"Well how about you uhm... just be straightforward and tell her how you feel." I say.