29

Camila's Pov
I'm running through the streets, using my supernatural speed and I reach the high school after catching Liam's scent. I quickly run inside the double doors and see Liam and Scott fighting.

"LIAM!" I shout at him and he turns around and drops Scott to the floor.

"Liam calm down." I say taking a step backwards and I hit the back wall.

Liam, who is fully shifted, comes closer and he flicks his claws out and attacks me. I have to defend myself so I shift into my werewolf self and as he throws a punch at me I duck and run to the other side of the room. I throw a punch at Liam but his anger overpowers him and he catches it and throws me to the floor. I roll over to the side and see Scott barely breathing.

"Liam stop it." I shout out to him as he towers over me.

He growls, ignoring me, and he starts to slash his claws down at me. At this point I can barely move. His claws stabbing into me as I cough up blood. I know he can't control himself because of the super moon so I just allow it to happen until I'm on the floor coughing up blood.

"LIAM!" Mason shouts as he runs into view.

Liam stops attacking me and turns around and looks at Mason.

"H-Hayden." he stutters.

"She's gone." Mason sadly says.

"She died a few minutes ago." Mason adds and Liam gets up off of me and runs out of the Library.

Mason runs over to Scott and I and he comes and helps me up and leans me against the table. I'm holding my stomach in pain as Liams claws went pretty deep. Mason lifts Scott up off of the ground.

"You didn't have to save me. You hurt yourself." Scott says with blood running down his lips.

"It's fine." I say spitting blood on the floor.

"What happened?" Mason asks Scott as he helps him walk over to me.

"It's the super moon." Scott chokes out in a raspy voice.

"It's just..."

"Bad timing." Theo yells as he bursts into the Library and storms over to us.

"I mean seriously you couldn't have waited five minutes." Theo yells pushing Mason aside, causing him to hit his head and fall unconscious.

"Mason." I make my way to him and check he's okay.

I look back at Theo and Scott as I hold an unconscious Mason in my arms.

"I should've stayed, I should've made sure." Theo says flicking his claws out and admiring them.

"Because now you have to kill me yourself." Scott mutters out.

"Theo, Scott, what are you talking about?" I question them as I lay Mason on the floor carefully and stand up.

Theo looks back at me for a second before turning his head back to Scott.

"They're still mine. Maybe not yet but they'll come around." Theo growls out lowly.

Mason is now conscious and stands up besides me, supporting me with his arm wrapped around me.

"Not for you. Not even Camila, she'll never forgive you." Scott chokes out.

Theo's face changes to an angrier state and he growls and sinks his claws into Scott's abdomen.

"Scott!" I shout and try to help him but Mason holds me back.