47

Camila's Pov
Later that night
I walk with Scott and Liam into the operating theatre and we see Theo looking at the tank.

"They call him Der Soldat." Theo says, turning around and seeing us.

"That's German for 'The Soldier'." I state.

Liam and Scott look at me with a confused face.

"Lydia and Stiles chose my classes for me.
AP German." I elaborate.

Scott and Liam nod there heads now understanding.

"Pretty sure he fought in World War 2." Theo says looking at me.

"He was a Nazi."Scott says.

"You can't just keep a Nazi alive for all these years. He's got to be supernatural, maybe an alpha." I say to Scott.

"Smart Camila. Glad to say your right, he's an alpha werewolf." Theo states looking at me.

Scott and Liam look in between Theo's and my glances at each other.

"The Dread Doctors have been using him to prolong their lives, they've been doing it for decades." Theo explains.

"That's how you brought the chimeras back." I say and he nods.

"How old are these guys?" Liam asks.

"Who knows." Theo says.

"My guess is at a minimum, 100 years because they're ugly as hell, I mean have you seen them. Eww." I practically gag at the thought.

Liam and Scott snort but Theo looks ticked off.

"Where ever they go, he goes." Theo begins.

"So they follow him around like a lost dog then?" I ask and Theo nods in agreement.

"So how do we find them?" Liam asks.

They start talking again but everything turns black and I realise I'm having another vision.

The middle of the forest. A small shack leading to a basement. Woods. A glowing green tank attached to Mason. Dread Doctors appear.

My eyes shoot open and I look around at them.

"The woods. Mason, they've got him in the woods." I say and they all look at me.

30 minutes later
We're walking through the woods trying to find the Dread Doctors. Theo and I are a little bit in front of Scott and Liam as we walk.

"He's got to be somewhere here." I mumble to myself as my eyes scan the forest.

"Camila you said he was here. What does your seer tuition tell you? What else do you do?" Scott asks hurriedly.

"I don't know Scott, I may have claws and glowing eyes like you but I can't turn this on and off like it's some sort of werewolf form. I just have these visions in my head, okay. If we find the spot then I'll tell you but right no we're trying to find Mason." I say walking quicker and speeding ahead from the rest.

"Hey it's okay, you can slow down. No ones rushing you, take your time." Theo says placing a hand on my shoulder and we stop walking completely.

I breathe in slowly before I move my hand across my body and place it on top of Theo's, rubbing his hand with my own. I look around and I see a wooden shack with a door.

"There." I say and I run off to it and they follow behind me.

Scott's Pov
"I don't know Scott, I may have claws and glowing eyes like you but I can't turn this on and off like it's some sort of werewolf form. I just have these visions in my head, okay. If we find the spot then I'll tell you but right now we're trying to find Mason."Camila says walking ahead quickly.

"Scott lay off of her. She's scared for Mason, just give her a little bit of compassion." Liam says walking besides me.

I look ahead and I see Theo place his hand on Camila's shoulder. I stop walking and so does Liam as we watch Camila place her hand on top of Theo's and rub it as she looks around.

I growl lowly under my breath.

"Scott stop." Liam whisper yells to me.

"He's gonna hurt her." I say through gritted teeth.

"I know. But all we can do is be there for her."Liam says.

"There." I hear Camila say and she runs off to a wooden shack with a door.

Liam follows and he goes to open the door but I grab his hand, stopping him from opening it.

"Listen." I say.

"It's him." Camila and Liam say listening to the heartbeat.

Liam opens the door and we walk in.

Camila's Pov
We walk inside and down the stairs.

"Mason." I whisper call.

I'm in the front and I go down and quickly walk round the corner.

"Mason." I say louder as I see him.

I run to his side and I try to wake him. I see a big needle injected into the back of his neck.

"Liam, over here." I call over to him and they all come round the corner, seeing me try to wake Mason up.

"It's connected to him." Scott says.

"What is this thing?" I ask Theo.

"I don't know." he says.

"Camila, L-Liam I can feel it in my skull." Mason whimpers out.

I grab his hand carefully and I start to take away his pain. When black veins appear in my arms and travel up my neck, I start to feel the pain. Thicker black veins appear and soon the top half of my arm is covered in them.

"Camila you need to stop." Scott says.

"I know what I'm doing." I say and I continue to take his pain.

I begin to grit my teeth together as it starts to hurt badly.

"Cam stop." Theo says lifting me up off of the ground away from Mason.

"It's fine Theo, I'm fine." I say turning back to go to Mason but Theo grabs my arm and holds me close to him.

"No it's not. I'm not letting you get hurt because your taking away his pain." Theo says.

"What? So your saying as long as I'm not in pain and Mason is then it's fine." I argue back.

"If I was in pain then I'd be fine because I don't want you to be hurt."Theo admits.

I look at him and he's looking at me. We're just staring into each other's eyes when Mason cries out in pain.